Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Phony

Late Start

I made my account in 2012, but never actually got any dragons or anything until about last year. I've lurked here for a couple weeks and I've learned a lot about cool lineages and rare breeds and all kinds of things, and thought I'd finally make an account. I know so many people have been playing since as early as 2008 (and I'm really intimidated gaaahhh I shouldn't be afraid but those scrolls with twenty pages just scare the hell out of me lol I feel like a total n00b with my under-100 dragon count ahaha)

Anyways, I'm glad to come on here and to join this community!

(By the way.... Am I forced to post an introduction? The site won't let me see or post anywhere or anything else. I've never really done an intro before on other forums so.... and I'm somehow unable to edit my profile too?  Will this be solved after a few days of being a member/upping my post count?)

Welcome to DC, @Phony!

I hope you enjoy the forums. There's a lot of great things here, like the Common Collector's Competition, where you can be given rares just for raising commons and Birthday Gifting, where you can get awesome presents during your birthday month. Might be a good opportunity for you or just something fun for your birthday! ^^

Even some people that have been actively playing for years don't have super large scrolls just due to different scroll goals. It doesn't matter if you have 0 dragons or 10,000, you're welcome here. =3

Yes, we require new users post an intro in order to weed out spammers. Until you validate by posting an appropriate Intros topic, you can't send PMs or edit your profile. Now that you've posted your intro and been approved, you should be able to do all that stuff. If you have an issue, just let us know over in Help!