Zilverwing

ANSWERED:Dead Hatchlings

I have two dead hatchlings on my scroll which died from sickness. Do they eventually disappear from my scroll like dead eggs do after the 24 hour wait? If yes, how come they didn't disappear yet since it's been about 2-3 days or even more since they died?

Not 24 hours, no; they disappear after 2 weeks. After 24 hours, the slots are freed up for more growing things.

14 minutes ago, fuzzbucket said:

Not 24 hours, no; they disappear after 2 weeks. After 24 hours, the slots are freed up for more growing things.

Ah ok. Thanks!

You might try reviving your hatchlings, if you haven't already. You might fail, you might get a revived hatchling, or there is a slim chance you could get a zombie. I checked the dates on your hatchies and since they died on the 14th they will disappear before the 31st, which is your best zombie chance, but it is still worth a try as you have nothing to lose.

Quick note: only eggs and hatchies that died from you actively killing them (kill, bite, earthquake for eggs) take up a slot for 24 hours. Hatchies and eggs that die from sickness or lack of time do not take up any slots.

@Purple: I did revive and it failed. But thanks for the tip on possible zombies next time

@Sock: Thanks :)

@Shadow: Ooh! I didn't know that. Thanks for the tip~