Katharos Seraph

Band/Marching Band Help and Support

What's the Best Section?  

10 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Need to vent about a failed performance? Want to get tips on how to become a better musician and or marcher? Discuss who's the best section???? Any and all are welcome to!

heyo, i'm a clarinet kid with a 50 year old plastic bundy and a gently used wood buffet that is my actual child. I'm doing concert & marching band, plus ap music theory. i've done this before but ain't an expert, but if you want to know what band is like, i'm happy to talk.

My boyfriend plays trombone for the UGA Redcoat Band. Trombone is definitely my favorite section! I also tend to love the sound of the trombones the most. I may be extremely bias.

The drumline in a marching band. A good drumline covers for everyone else.

Edited by Bigbite

Well, I never did band, but I did color guard once. All I can say is mad respect for all you band heads, y'all put in a lot of hours and dedication. I could barely wave a flag around, I can't imagine how hard it is to both move around and play an instrument at the same time!