Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Burning_Ivy

Hello!

I joined up earlier today, and then spent the next couple of hours wishing my dragons would hatch faster :p. Patience has unfortunately never been my strong suit, but I have to learn sometime I guess. 

Fantasy has always been something I love, I've recently beat Final Fantasy V for the first time and just finished watching Avatar: The Last Airbender. As such, I'm really excited to join the forums and learn more about the site!

Welcome to DC, @Burning_Ivy!

I hope you enjoy the forums. There's a lot of great things here, like the Common Collector's Competition, where you can be given rares just for raising commons and Birthday Gifting, where you can get awesome presents during your birthday month. Might be a good opportunity for you or just something fun for your birthday! ^^

If you get some Red Dragons, your eggs can hatch a little faster. Reds have "incubate", which will remove a day from their timer.

I love ATLA! There was a lot of good things in The Legend of Korra as well, but I will admit that I enjoy ATLA more. ^^