Moonlight_Eevee

Milo Murphy's Law (Save the pistachios!)

From the creators of Phineas and Ferb, Dan Povenmire and Jeff "Swampy" Marsh present a new series called Milo's Murphy Law released last year. Everything that can go wrong, will go wrong! Everything from the llama incident to two time traveling  guys trying to save the pistachios it's a recipe for laughter and putting pieces together. 

This quickly became one of my new favourite shows as it separate from Phineas and Ferb (although there are hints of it throughout the show). It is its own show and it is done brilliantly. Not to mention one of the actors is indeed Weird Al Yankovic!

Edited by Dalek Raptor

"It's my world and we're all livin' in it!"

Yeah, I love this show too. It's just begun but shows lots of promise, and already those two historically mis-dressed pistachio guys are my favorites. The rest of the cast is great too, and with Weird Al voicing the title character it makes it even more fun. My favorite episode so far is probably the one where they went to the opera, though I have only seen a couple episodes. Most because it made me laugh a lot (particularly when the guy kept trying to sing but some crumbling scenery would interrupt him) and also because the singing was just great.

Dakota is my favourite character now. "We're going to the zoo, we're going to the zoo. We're going to go see some animals!" 

And yes! *Fist pump* I knew it! I knew it!

Spoiler

A Phineas and Ferb crossover~ EEEEE AND WHO KNEW THAT HEINZ WAS THE CREATOR OF TIME TRAVEL OML