Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ReneeScarted

Veteran DragCaver returning

Hi all!

I first joined DragCave back in 2011, and I've been on and off since then. Now I'm again hyped to collect the clicky dragons, and decided to delve into the community part of the site as well (it probably helps that my English improved profoundly in the past 6 years).

I'm a 20-year-old girl from Hungary, Europe. My main field of interest is horses, I even own one and we currently compete on amateur level. I just graduated high school and am impatiently waiting whether I got into psychology university (truth be told, I probably did). I grew up on films such as Jurassic Park, Free Willy and Dragonheart (Eragon, too). I had dragon-themed books as a young girl and I'm still fascinated with them, and I love the beautiful pixel dragons and the gorgeous pedigrees. I hope that I can stick around by joining the community, some breed projects, and maybe by starting my own private lines.

Not much other that I could say right now, so, cheers :)

Welcome to DC, @ReneeScarted!

I hope you enjoy the forums. There's a lot of great things here, like the Common Collector's Competition, where you can be given rares just for raising commons and Birthday Gifting, where you can get awesome presents during your birthday month. Might be a good opportunity for you or just something fun for your birthday! ^^

I love Jurassic Park and Free Willy! Good luck starting college. It's a really fun adventure - take advantage of the cool opportunities there to try new things. Many of us do go through periods of inactivity in college (I did, my first or second year), but DC will be waiting for you when you get back. ;3

This post makes me sound a lot older than I am, lol.

Welcome to DC forum!

I'm a veteran DC user too! I joined DC back in 2009, But I was totally inactive until 2012 and keep on and off.

Welcome to the forum & welcome back to DC!! :D

I've also been playing for a long time too! XD But I never left. XD  If there's anything I can breed for you that you've missed, let me know & I'll happily breed it for you. :D

12 hours ago, SockPuppet Strangler said:

Welcome to DC, @ReneeScarted!

I hope you enjoy the forums. There's a lot of great things here, like the Common Collector's Competition, where you can be given rares just for raising commons and Birthday Gifting, where you can get awesome presents during your birthday month. Might be a good opportunity for you or just something fun for your birthday! ^^

I love Jurassic Park and Free Willy! Good luck starting college. It's a really fun adventure - take advantage of the cool opportunities there to try new things. Many of us do go through periods of inactivity in college (I did, my first or second year), but DC will be waiting for you when you get back. ;3

This post makes me sound a lot older than I am, lol.

Thank you very much :) I'll surely check the threads out.

As for college, I'll probably stay home and go in every day - affording college would be plus money when I have my room readily available (and freshly renovated) at home, plus I'd have to travel either way for my horse, so everything pretty much came down to that it'd be better to stay home. I still plan to have a blast in university, although I don't know yet how that will be possible for little old me XD

12 hours ago, Kyath The Dream Worker said:

Welcome to DC forum!

I'm a veteran DC user too! I joined DC back in 2009, But I was totally inactive until 2012 and keep on and off.

Thank you :) Last time I was online was around 2016, maybe? At least that's what my event badges tell me.

12 hours ago, kiramaru7 said:

Welcome to the forum & welcome back to DC!! :D

I've also been playing for a long time too! XD But I never left. XD  If there's anything I can breed for you that you've missed, let me know & I'll happily breed it for you. :D

Omg you are super nice! Thank you :) I might check it out but chances I take you up on your word are slim, I'll try and catch whatever I can from the abandoned eggs, but who knows, temptation is mean XD

10 hours ago, sh20000sh said:

Welcome back to DC!

Thank you very much!!