purplehaze

~ Purplehaze's Amazing Dragon Bingo ~

1 hour ago, RainbowTheAlbinoServal said:

Okay repost

R12. Four dragons – codes that begin with S,o,c,k – case does matter this time. Bingo... S,o,c,k

R14. Three different breeds of dragon that are included in Sock's farewell mass breed (found in Site Discussion). Bingo 1,2 (by pebbles I think she meant geodes),3

R15. Three different breeds of CB pygmy. 1 (with a very interesting code),2,3 (also with a bit of an interesting code)

R16. Four different breeds of red dragon. 1,2,3 (with an interesting code),4

Rainbow - pebbles is the other name for greens. She didn't mean geodes.

I know gotta repost why

R14. Three different breeds of dragon that are included in Sock's farewell mass breed (found in Site Discussion). Bingo 1,2,3

I'm glad you came back and did those bingos, Rainbow. Now you really should try the tricky, too. :P Just take it one step at a time and it really isn't that hard. I know it can look a little intimidating when you first look at it, but I think you could do it!

Got a message relayed through DragonSpirit009 that Lagie is unable to get online much for a couple of weeks so will be out of the game. I was glad to know she is okay. Wondering about Saika, who has pretty much disappeared, too.

@sh20000sh, @Tigerkralle, and @TheLlama have also yet to play Round 3. I believe we will have a winner this round. :)

Edited by purplehaze

32 minutes ago, sh20000sh said:

I think I would do this at Friday or Saturday while it won't expired at that time..

I will keep it open through Saturday, which will hopefully give you time. I've tried to give each round a week.

R12. Four dragons – codes that begin with S,o,c,k – case does matter this time. Bingo! 1 (S) 2 (o) 3 (c) 4 (k)

R14. Three different breeds of dragon that are included in Sock's farewell mass breed (found in Site Discussion). Bingo! 1 2 3

R15. Three different breeds of CB pygmy. Bingo! 1 2 3

R16. Four different breeds of red dragon. Bingo! 1 2 3 4

Ca2.b. (2pts) A PB two-headed dragon. Bingo!

Ca3.a. (1pt) A hybrid dragon. Bingo!

Flash Bingo!

F13. A Zyumorph with at least one offspring.

Will expire at 5pm cave time.

2 hours ago, purplehaze said:

Flash Bingo!

F13. A Zyumorph with at least one offspring.

Will expire at 5pm cave time.

Got some! Bingo

Speaking of zyumorphs with children, anyone interested?

Edited by Dirtytabs

Sorry for disappearing on you all! It was really fun, but I forgot all about a trip I had to take when I began this game and ended up being without internet for nearly two weeks :rolleyes: It's exciting to read through the developments since then, though :P 

You're welcome, dear host @purplehaze :D it's the first checker I was able to build - they still keep giving me zyumorphs. :)

2 hours ago, The Dragoness said:

F13. Bingo!

Oh! I have one of her grandkids!

28 minutes ago, Dirtytabs said:

You're welcome, dear host @purplehaze :D it's the first checker I was able to build - they still keep giving me zyumorphs. :)

I was really surprised that you had managed to get a checker from them. :)

Edited by purplehaze

4 hours ago, Dirtytabs said:

If you have another one to give eventually, I wouldn't mind having it ;) I was egg locked when I first saw it so couldn't take it :(

F13 is now expired!

Flash Bingo!

F14.A 2nd gen Stripe with one parent who is not a Stripe.

Expires at 8am cave time on 18 Aug.

54 minutes ago, Little-Star said:

If you have another one to give eventually, I wouldn't mind having it ;) I was egg locked when I first saw it so couldn't take it :(

Of course! :D

F14. b-i-n-g-o and bingo was his name-o https://dragcave.net/lineage/cOqD3