purplehaze

~ Purplehaze's Amazing Dragon Bingo ~

Huh. I don't see a single purple spot there. Lucky for you, my eyes are not an official resource either XD

Nor are mine but I can see what tabs is getting at. I wouldn't have dared enter it - but I think it's purple too. And using the colour picker on photoshop absolutely confirms it.

Even if it still doesn't count, I've reposted with more legitimately purple dragons just in case. :D Good to go! 

Edited by Dirtytabs

I know the wiki isn't official and I don't usually cite it, either.

I bow to your color picker, but seriously, were you just looking for a fight? :unsure: And looking at the sprite on the regular view page my eyes can't pick out a shred of purple.

I'd call it an attempt at being creative with the task at hands :D

(If I weren't on vacation I'd probably try for some less-often picked dragons for being purple as well)

Edited by Ruby Eyes

I have to say that as the task isn't fully specific, I thought of posting my set of purple dinos (it doesn't say different BREEDS) but I decided against... :lol:

What Ruby Eyes said. :) I'd pick safely purple dragons if you really wanted (or the the flash were short), but that's not as fun!

30 minutes ago, Dirtytabs said:

What Ruby Eyes said. :) I'd pick safely purple dragons if you really wanted (or the the flash were short), but that's not as fun!

:lol: Well, you livened things up a bit, anyway. By the way, I'd like to see the color picker for the Sinomorph, too.

Happy to pick/show/???

sinomorph2.png.54a7d49f5e59f2c31666dc411e801ca5.png

I was stoked when I summoned one and saw what it looks like - this means the closest-thing-to-god-dragons on DC are both purple.

3 hours ago, Dirtytabs said:

I was stoked when I summoned one and saw what it looks like - this means the closest-thing-to-god-dragons on DC are both purple.

Sweet! :D

F9 is now expired.

Flash Bingo!

F10. A dragon with spots.

Expires at noon tomorrow, 10 August.

@TheLlama- Don't forget you still need to finish Round 2.@Lagie@Saika also have not played Round 2 yet.

Edited by purplehaze