kreepers_killer

Leetle tree naming!

OH WOW. 

I never knew this.

Named mine La Fallen Coconut because it's in summer scheme and looks like a coconut tree >w<

Yesssss this is great, thanks for the notice!! Time to be boring and name mine the scientific name of one of my favorite trees :P

My leetle tree is always special to me because I caught on New Year's day 2014!😍

Here's my bundle of love:

https://dragcave.net/lineage/cxZbS

I love to just pet it over and over 😱  Ah, to caress its leaves, feel it's bark on my hands.  The love of kissing its many fruits.  What joy!😉😉😉😉😉😉😈😎😋😆

(Big thank you to kreepers_killer for telling us all about this option!)

https://dragcave.net/lineage/3aY3i

I named mine Totally A Mint because it's kind of green and around the same size as the frozen S2 mint hatchies and also it's at the end of my mints.

I named mine Praeparvus stultusgramen, it means tiny stupid grass/weed.

edit to add - this is a probably temporary name while I figure out a proper translation~

Edit 2: Stultus minimarbor it is!

Edited by RWyvern

Wooo that's awesome!  I named mine Leetle Sprout.

7 hours ago, herk said:

someone used the name on a Vine already

Same with "I am Groot"

18 hours ago, herk said:

Still that name NEEDED to be on a tree.

Somehow this made me (finally) realize what was the most obvious name for my tree, so its name is no longer "Treee", but: "Mein Freund der Baum". ^^

("My friend the tree", title of a 60s pop song. The text continues "... is dead", so it's sort of sad. But I don't think my pixel egg tree will mind.)

Edited by Confused Cat

3 hours ago, Guillotine said:

i'm tree has been named! :V

i'm tree? tree years old? :D

I can't believe I have an actual Tree of Harmony on my scroll! The magic is real... And checking my action log, I named it at 5:55 am (it's 11:55 am in my time zone) on 9th day of the 8th month of the year 2017 (2007 would be better, but back then there were no Leetle Trees at all and 2017 is prime number, so it's forgiven). Number 6 is missing, but there are 6 Elements of Harmony, so 6 is already hidden in its name. That number magic was completely unintended, I named it immediately the name came to my mind. I repeat, the magic is real!

Edited by Anemonis