kreepers_killer

Leetle tree naming!

https://dragcave.net/lineage/QAXY

I wanted to name mine just Quaxy since that's been it's name since I got it. I tried naming it that and found out the name is taken. I looked and it was taken by me. I can only be irritated with myself.

It's an urban dictionary term for a pointless word that can be used in place of other words

I was lucky, my leetle tree always knew who he was, he doesn't need a name.

@Wookieinmashoo, you can change or rename the first Quaxy and then name your leetle tree Quaxy.

Edited by a_god_s

I named mine 'wait i can name my tree' 

yea, it was a pleasant surprise after whimsy clicking on the action page for it. lol

Used mine as a label for the song lines on my scroll :P

Edited by Shadowdrake

Oh good. For a minute there, I'd honestly thought I'd just not noticed they could be named the entire time I'd had mine.

Chose the name Arborous for mine!

I was suprised Oh my It's a leetle tree was open when I named mine... I think it used to be Mousey's Leetle Tree 

I only RECENTLY discovered this. LOL!

I never thought TOO much about my leetle.

Decided to name it Pienipuu. That is Finnish for Little Tree, in case you are wondering. XD

I discovered this a few weeks ago when I saw that a leetle tree on another user's scroll had a name. It was a pleasant surprise, as I had been wanting to name mine for a while! :)

I had not realized one could name a Leetle Tree until somebody mentioned it in the unofficial DC Discord. Now the tree holds names for my Fire Gems, haha!

Laeradr

After Læraðr, a mythical tree often identified with Yggdrasill (the world-tree), most notably mentioned in the Poetic and Prose Edda.

I'm not naming my leetle tree until I can describe it too.

Would be fun to have a version of the giving tree...or maybe a different personality for it? Always whomping no matter what its form? A trickster, picking creatures up from under it and tossing them? So much we could do with it!  :-)

Edited by Awdz Bodkins

That is brilliant! It never occurred to me to look for that! I named my tree "An Crann", which is Irish for "the tree". :)

And here I thought for a second I missed it somehow the entire time I was here that one can name a leetle tree and I just left that poor thing unnamed.Thank God it is just a recent feature.

So mine is now named "Groot Is This You". 😄