kreepers_killer

Leetle tree naming!

So I accidentally discovered that you could name leetle trees (as seen here). Since this wasn't announced anywhere, not a lot of users know this. What do you guys think about this? Was it a secret, or a bug?

I've named mine too, thanks for pointing it out :)

I love that the Leetle Tree is an egg, it makes for some phrases I never thought I'd see:

C6RGh3x.png MfUV7iZ.png

(I checked, but it doesn't look like other eggs can be named).

Oh yay! I love my tree, and I'm glad it gets to have a name :)

Wait, what? Now to think of a name...

Edit:

Now I just want the ability to describe them.

Edited by Peachycupcake525

Named mine...now if I could just get its views back...   https://dragcave.net/lineage/VuNP

Edited by Imzadi

If that's already possible, which makes me mildly happy...

naming actual dragon eggs  w h e n

Oh wow, this is such a great surprise! It always bothered me that my leetle tree was the only thing on my scroll without a name. No longer! Thanks for bringing this to our attention!

Wow, thanks for the tip! So happy to name my tree, even though it's code was almost a word that meant "song" in Finnish. Well, it has a suiting name now!

Yes, thanks from me as well.  I now have a Tree By The Lake!

Ooo, it's neat that trees can also be named now, I like this feature! To me having a leetle tree feels more personal now, as in it feels like you can show people that it's your tree when you give it a name you like.

I tried to be funny with the name but maybe I'll come up with something better someday.

This is so cool that we can name trees now! Not too original, but I named mine The Tree Among The Dragons.

It's especially appropriate because it is summer now, but it will remain so even as the seasons change.

https://dragcave.net/lineage/lYYh

<belts out> Trees, swaying in the summer breeze, showing off their silver leaves, as we walked by </done being embarrassing now>

Thanks for sharing this with all of us. I named mine.

Hm. I want to name mine something kinda cute or maybe a tree-based pun, but nothing strikes me as particularly cute or clever right now. I'll have to keep thinking on it.

Thank you, I would never have noticed! Now I have an Enting (young Ent). :)