Moonlight_Eevee

Script Dragons Breeding Plans

TBH, everything looks good with Shadow Walkers to me XD But these guys do look exceptionally good with them. Pity I don't have any CB Shadow Walkers to breed them with, but oh well, I can always try trading for the lineage instead XD

Hmmm....they also look pretty good with the Spirit Wards...Think I might use them instead of doing the PB Spirit ward lineage I was planning.

Scripts look soooo good with everything I've seen here. They're gonna be one of those dragons that is a pretty good bet to pair with no matter what. <3

Favorites from the thread would be shadow walker, terrae, blue fire gem, female trihorn, silver lunar, spirit ward, falconiform (the other dragon that looks good with everything), and ember. It's so hard to pick. =X (I probably like more but Frankenweenie did so many it's taking too long to load the album. XD )

Breed ALL the script lines!

4 hours ago, SockPuppet Strangler said:

(I probably like more but Frankenweenie did so many it's taking too long to load the album. XD )

For me, most of those albums don't even load more than a handful of pics and I don't see why, so that limits what I'm seeing and thus what I wanna breed instantly XD

8 hours ago, Metal-n-Monster said:

This just popped into my head, but I think I know what to do with new Hybrid-fails/kin:

[snap]

Wow, that sure is nice! So many good Script ideas, so little time...

Scripts look so good with so many holiday dragons! I can't wait for Halloween to breed them with shadow walkers. I'll be tempted to breed them at Christmas and then Valentine's, too! Radiant Angels look fantastic with them. So do Soulstones.

22 hours ago, HeDy said:

Wow, that sure is nice! So many good Script ideas, so little time...

I know! :o

15 hours ago, Ruby Eyes said:

How would they look with Sweetlings?

Boop.

image.png.4fad037dad76516d257e8389100f91cf.png 

Edited by lovecats99

So many options! Celestials and Silver Lunars really bring out the blue hues on their chest. And they go well with so many Valentines (Rosebuds, Mutamores and Soulstones being my favourite combinations).

But these two are so gorgeous that I just might have to:

On 21.7.2017 at 4:26 PM, HeDy said:

5972011c84fd5_risensongxscript.jpg.d98fc4a8145b5e14d0041af72189225b.jpg

On 1.9.2017 at 4:24 AM, PREDATOR said:

This just popped into my head, but I think I know what to do with new Hybrid-fails/kin:

B68s3lK.png

Edited by Aie