Moonlight_Eevee

Script Dragons Breeding Plans

Discuss Script Dragons  Breeding Plans here

Personally, I think these guys are gonna look good with darker dragons, like Blacks or Embers. Maybe Blusangs and definitely Witchlights.

I'm hyped to breed them with Shadow Walkers!

9xEkCDL.png

JFwB02l.png

Okay so I like all of these.

6GnDbnq.png

And these.

Edited by TCA

Terrae.  :)

4g_terrae_script.png

Other ideas:

Gaia, Chrono, Mageia, Seragamma, Fell, Deep Sea, Ice, blue and green Fire Gems, Rosebud, Valentine, Pacified Aegis (maybe enraged, too?), Marrow, Royal Blue, Kingcrowne.

(Too lazy to make images now, maybe I'll do it later if no one beats me to it.)

For some reason I'd love to see these pretties with Radiant Angels, I think their poses might align quite nicely. Already have the idea to make a nice checker with them both.

They look great with Shadow Walkers and Solstices, and the colour contrast with the Terrae's quite nice, too.

1 hour ago, DarknessDragon197 said:

For some reason I'd love to see these pretties with Radiant Angels, I think their poses might align quite nicely. Already have the idea to make a nice checker with them both.

I do like the poses a lot:

AD96xT6.png

My first thought, because of the red markings, was Bleeding Moons:
YBoq00w.png  9HPHsSh.png

12 minutes ago, Alectrona said:

My first thought, because of the red markings, was Bleeding Moons
-snip-

Literally just made the M Script x F Bleeding Moon on Gimp, you beat me to the chase :P I've found my next lineage project, that's for sure!

2 hours ago, Alectrona said:

I do like the poses a lot:

AD96xT6.png

Oh they look wonderful, thank you for posting this!

10 hours ago, Alectrona said:

My first thought, because of the red markings, was Bleeding Moons:

Oh wow, they look amazing together, especially with the female Bleeding Moons! This is going to be my next lineage plan. ^_^

I'll probably breed a 2G Script from my Solstice too, although the Solstice is my only one so I'll have to get a mate for him from someone else.

Soulstone, Witchlights, Tetras, Silvers, Daydreams, Moonstone, Snow and Sweetling are here

5971c8ba0f378_scriptxsoulstone.png.28a4bb0155384f17b526b626c9c2d30e.png

I think Soulstones are my favorite so far. The poses, the colors, the overall feeling of these dragons just compliment eachother so well!

5971cdf3ab07e_scriptfemalexsnow.png.6ab691ab36dc5b86da81919fe7f75e0f.png

edit. Snows are also looking really good! 

Edited by HeDy

I guess I'm doing soulstones!

They compliment each other perfectly!

My first thought was to do them with Risensongs. The world needs more hybrid checkers!

2 hours ago, Luxrayx said:

My first thought was to do them with Risensongs. The world needs more hybrid checkers!

That's what I thought too, so here's one mockup for that!

5972011c84fd5_risensongxscript.jpg.d98fc4a8145b5e14d0041af72189225b.jpg

Edited by HeDy

Here are some more previews: http://imgur.com/a/a8uht 
(with Albino, Almerald, Astrapi Xenowyrm, Anagallis, Antarean, Aria, Azure Glacewing, Balloon, Black, Black Capped Teimarr, Black Tea, Bolt, Bright-Breasted Wyvern, Blusang Lindwurm, Brimstone, Brute, Candelabra, Canopy, Carmine Wyvern, Cassare, Celestial, Copper, Coastal Waverunner, Dark Green, Dark Lumina, Diamondwing, Electric, Ember, Falconiform Wyvern, Fever Wyvern, Flamingo Wyvern, Frilled, Frostbite, Gold, Gemshards, Gold-horned Tangar, Green, Golden Wyvern, Guardian, Harvest, Hellfire Wyvern, Horse, Hellhorse, Lunar Herald, Lumina, Magi, Mint, Monarch, Nebula, Nhiostrife Wyvern, Nocturne, Pillow,  Pink, Plated Colossus, Purple, Pyralspite, Pyro Xenowyrm, Red-finned Tidal, Ridgewing, Royal Crimson, Sapphire, Scimitar-wing Wyvern, Seasonals, Sinii Krai,  Skywing, Speckle-Throated, Spirit Ward, Spotted Greenwing, Storm, Striped, Sunrise, Sunset, Sunsong Amphiptere, Sunstone, Swallowtail, Thalassa Xenowyrm, Tetra, Thunder,Tsunami Wyvern, Turpentine, Undine Dragon, Water, Water Walker, Waterhorse, White, Yellow-Crowned, Zyumorphs)

My favorite at the moment: 

eOr7LzL.png

XlrdKEi.png

ZXKACNs.png

WUGrGO8.png

eY4WrHr.png

n3kgxBM.png

UEm9lsf.png

CVjncnT.png

2e7sTsO.png

DIKlNCY.png

EATNZKh.png

hYXZuJn.png

Edited by Frankenweenie

I think I'm gonna try Scripts with Snows, Soulstones and Bleeding Moons. I don't think I've ever used any of those three in anything at all.

They look good with Striped Rivers, too. I can't decide if I want to do male Scripts with Bleeding Moons, Diamondwings, or Striped Rivers... Bleeding Moon seems to be the popular choice, so I'll probably end up going with one of the other two. Thoughts? I think I want to do female Scripts with Spotted Greenwings - I just love the contrast ^_^

xzQhmVh.png    QyGaM9v.png

23 hours ago, Frankenweenie said:

+ some Holidays:  http://imgur.com/a/Ju8zv

I totally fell in love with the Script x Ribbon Dancer checker. :wub: I often wish I'd have even one CB Ribbon Dancer whenever I see beautiful lineages like that.

While Script x Bleeding Moon is going to be my main focus, I could try making a Script x Celestial checker too since they both have such pretty and soft colors.

Oooh, the checkers with Sapphires & Diamondwings & Witchlights & Monarchs are so pretty :o  So many possibilities!! 

I'm thinking about trying bleeding moons and azures :)