RaeSun16

Dragon Sculptures!

Hi Everyone! I don't draw or sprite...but I sculpt! 

Check out the Anagallis Dragon! Working on more, looking at about two new dragons a week! 

WebSmall2.jpg

Edited by RaeSun16
Image not Attached

I like your anagallis sculpture. Also, for future refrence it's a good idea to make sure that the artists who sprited the dragons are okay with fan art and or sales of such art. The names of the artist who sprited the dragon can be viewed at the bottom of the veiw page. Here's the thread that shows official artist permissions.

Edited by w5aw5

1 hour ago, w5aw5 said:

I like your anagallis sculpture. Also, for future refrence it's a good idea to make sure that the artists who sprited the dragons are okay with fan art and or sales of such art. The names of the artist who sprited the dragon can be viewed at the bottom of the veiw page. Here's the thread that shows official artist permissions.

Thanks! Actually i do have permission, as well as permission to sell with proceeds that go the artist as well as the cave. I covered my self haha.

Ooo, nice Anagallis! I've always had a soft spot for sculptures; I'm looking forward to see what else you make! (Although if you're taking requests, maybe a Guardian Dragon next? They're my favorites. :'D)

3 hours ago, skwerl56767 said:

Ooo, nice Anagallis! I've always had a soft spot for sculptures; I'm looking forward to see what else you make! (Although if you're taking requests, maybe a Guardian Dragon next? They're my favorites. :'D)

I agree! I have to wait on permissions from certain artists though, and I haven't gotten all the spriters on that one :'(. I will be doing the Monarch Dragon next though!

That Anagallis is amazing! I love the bright colours, and I think you've captured the pose really well. I'm looking forward to seeing the Monarch!

9 hours ago, SockPuppet Strangler said:

Wow, that anagallis sculpture is awesome! I love how rough and real it looks.

Thank you! I couldn't post a video, but his tail wiggles up and down too, super playfully when you tap it XD I love it!

1 hour ago, Alectrona said:

That Anagallis is amazing! I love the bright colours, and I think you've captured the pose really well. I'm looking forward to seeing the Monarch!

Thank you! Once the Monarch is done ill put a post with the next dragons and maybe a poll....

Wow! I wasn't expecting this dose of realism, amazing work! I know nothing about sculpting other than making some tiny things from polymer clay, I am in love with your piece :)

6 hours ago, RaeSun16 said:

Thank you! I couldn't post a video, but his tail wiggles up and down too, super playfully when you tap it XD I love it!

WHAT!? Magic. That is too cool!

7 hours ago, ewi said:

Wow! I wasn't expecting this dose of realism, amazing work! I know nothing about sculpting other than making some tiny things from polymer clay, I am in love with your piece :)

Thank you!! 

If anyone is interested in buying any, (or in the future), 10% goes to DC, 10% goes to the Spriters. I'm also thinking about doing some hatchings and maybeeeee eggs? (imagine a cute like Vampire egg keychain or something??). Also some cheaper smaller ones soon, like 15-20$. 

Suggestions or anything?

4 hours ago, SockPuppet Strangler said:

WHAT!? Magic. That is too cool!

I used wire to make a simple form before I clay form, so the tail has the copper wire running through the middle. I twisted the clay so there is a small 'seperation', but covered it with acryillic so you cant see. His tail wiggles and is super happy!

I vote you make a Script dragon ;3