Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gumi

Hello!

Hello everyone you can call me Gumi, Gum Gum or Winter :D (my scroll name is ImPoppy). This is my first time ever in Dragon Cave, yay! I found this trough people's forum signatures on PFQ (PokeFarm Q) and it interested me so I thought I would try it out! I'll now say a little bit about myself. I am a quiet socially awkward person who loves anime, vocaloid, books, video games and music. If anyone wants to talk feel free to message me, but the conversation may not go on for very long as I am terrible at starting conversations and keeping them going... So yeah that's pretty much all I can be bothered to type at the moment.

Bye!

Welcome to DC!

I hope you enjoy the forums. There's a lot of great things here, like the Common Collector's Competition, where you can be given rares just for raising commons and Birthday Gifting, where you can get awesome presents during your birthday month. Might be a good opportunity for you or just something fun for your birthday! ^^

If you click your username in the upper left corner of the forum and select "Account Settings", you can edit your signature by clicking "Signature". You can put your scroll link there so we can all view it!