Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WretchedWolf

Salutations Dragon Nation

Hello, I am WretchedWolf, here and on Dragon Cave! You can call me Wretch, Wretched, Wolf, or even the whole shebang. Also, Neo if you prefer. I am a new recently registered user, and I was referred here by my long-time friend, CodyRex, also known as CodyRex123(I'm the senior! Heheh.)! I hope to be here for quite a bit and hope that I have a great time doing so.

Regardless, here's a little bit more about me:

. . .

Well dang. I had it and now I don't. And this is suddenly significantly more difficult than when I started. Well then . . . let's just start with dragons, shall we? I first found interest in the magical scaly things around elementary when I first started reading the Eragon series(and finished soon after). Rather than an infatuation with the things themselves, though, I appreciate them more so as a plot concept than anything else. And I barely remember anything about the books besides some mystical language and humongous dragons. A more proper analogy would be that I am a furnace. I ignite and devour almost anything that enters me until there is nothing left but ash. Sometimes I burn bright, my flickering flames dancing back and forth, shining like the Sun. Sometimes I am nothing but smoldering embers, casting dull and subtle light. I am arbitrary like a flame, drawn to the wind that binds me. Here and there or wherever it goes. I like to rp, though I can be somewhat inconsistent at times. The majority of the time I just conceptualize and come up with ideas for things to roleplay, although I am the worst at maintaining a proper roleplay. I own a very significant amount of video games, though I rarely play any. I like meticulous things and wrestling.

@ @                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          @ @ 
( 'o' )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           ( 'o' )
º(___)º                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      º(___)º

Hello and welcome! That was very eloquent, I would love to see you RP and use that talent more.

I tried reading Eragon, but only made it as far as the second book before I lost interest. I skimmed the final book at Barnes & Noble so I could learn how it ended. I own a lot of video games too, though there aren't enough hours in the day to play them all. :lol:

The movie didn't help things. I loved Saphira's voice actress, and Jeremy Irons makes every role he plays stand out, but I wasn't too fond of Eragon's actor. His relationship with Saphira didn't really shine in the movie for me.

@purpledragonclaw I feel like it was more-so just something to catch the kids' eyes that were fans of the books and get a convenient audience. And the movie was also good at pulling in people who had no idea what any of it was. But yeah, relative to the books, the movie was of a pretty shoddy quality for a recreation. It was more spiral on my hand, evil dark lord is coming, I have a dragon, family is dead, hot lady, fights big battle, almost dies with dragon but beats bad guy, doesn't get with lady, the end.

Welcome to DC!

I hope you enjoy the forums. There's a lot of great things here, like the Common Collector's Competition, where you can be given rares just for raising commons and Birthday Gifting, where you can get awesome presents during your birthday month. Might be a good opportunity for you or just something fun for your birthday! ^^

I got Eragon as a Christmas present one year, but I never actually read it. =o I know a lot of people really loved it, though, so I might still read it one day.