TJ09

2017-07-17 - July Dragon Release

I got my blues from the Coast only, and all the rest , the green ones, were from the Forest and the Jungle. But at the beginning of the release some people were reporting getting blues from the Jungle.

All Coast ones we caught or have are Blue. 15/15

Now, dies to see the two-headed leviathan zombie out there! ;A;

Edited by VixenDra
typo

5 hours ago, tjekan said:

What ever happened with the Balaika's biome thing? I skimmed back several pages and couldn't find anything. Are there still any blues in the jungle or geens in the coast, or was that just an early glitch? Everything I've seen myself has been coast-blue and jungle-green.

That's an excellent question. As far as I'm aware, it was never announced as a glitch in the thread. Does anybody here have a blue Baikala from the Jungle or green from the Coast caught after the 17th? I have one green from the Coast that was caught sometime on the 17th and I've seen other green Coast eggs as well as blue Jungle eggs in hatcheries and on other peoples' scrolls, but that was all within a day or two of the release. I'm not seeing any eggs with those biomes in hatcheries anymore.

I love both new releases, thanl you to everyone involved!

Really nice additions.  Love the a mosasaur-like dino.  And the little mystery surrounding the Script Dragon was very interesting.

Keep up the great work, DC staff!

Huh, a Monday release? That's unusual. I totally missed this, was only checking on weekends. O_o Hope I can still get some. The sprites all totally beautiful by the way.

What's this mystery surrounding the Script?

WOOH! WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN??

I totally MISSED IT! 

*cries*

Where can I get these if possible?

9 minutes ago, Shokomon said:

WOOH! WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN??

I totally MISSED IT! 

*cries*

Where can I get these if possible?

Baikalas (leviathans) are in the forest, jungle, and coast, and apparently biome may be related to color? Scripts (lindwurms) are in the volcano. I just noticed too and picked up 2 Scripts and a Baikala, they don't seem too hard to grab. Still dropping.

7 minutes ago, cbussiere said:

Baikalas (leviathans) are in the forest, jungle, and coast, and apparently biome may be related to color? Scripts (lindwurms) are in the volcano. I just noticed too and picked up 2 Scripts and a Baikala, they don't seem too hard to grab. Still dropping.

Thank you! Good to hear! Hopefully I can grab some.

Edit: Got my scripts and a green Baikala. Now lets see if I can get a blue Baikala.

Edited by Shokomon

OMGoodness these dragons look amazing. ;---; 

Both the Baikalas and Scripts, they're wonderful! 

Definitely going to be hunting these guys for a while; I want my scroll to be full of them!~ <3

Thank you TJ, Artist, and anyone else involved in making these dragons happen! ^-^

Relatively easy to get my Eggs from this drop...  Got my Blues from Coastal; Browns from the Jungle and the Pinks from Volcano...

Thank you TJ and the Spriters... 

My first batch are adults now.  Got to say I love the Dolphin look on the Baikalas, and the Scripts are really pretty.

It's fun that the Baikalas in their infant stage look a bit like krill. :lol:

But I'm kind of disappointed by their name, I don't like real-life geographical references in DC and would have preferred the typo version.

Like the adults, but green baikalas look better than the blues according to me. The green coast and blue jungle thing is really interesting. I accidentally have one of both, so if that combo was release day only that's a bonus. And no one has ever found a blue in forest?

My first batch grew up, and with them being two-heads I have already reached my goals for the Baikalas (8 CBs of each). Moving on to the Scripts! I want 16 CBs of these guys, so I still need 9 more. :P

Thanks TJ for such a fun release, and artists for our new pretties! <3

I LOVE the Baikalas!  The green ones are my favorites for once, I scooped up a whole bunch of green eggs from the Jungle where they still seem to be dropping pretty often.  There aren't too many people hunting there either, I got all three of mine uncontested.  I don't like the Scripts' sprites as much, they're chunkier than I was expecting based on the hatchling sprites, but I love the supplemental lore and want ten of these goofy giants to cuddle with so I'll probably get a few more for that reason alone!  

Has there been any supplemental information on the Baikalas?  I'd love to know more about them!

Congrats to all the artists! These sprites are wonderful!

((And especially to TCA, who got her first solo release))

4 hours ago, Mangrit said:

Like the adults, but green baikalas look better than the blues according to me. The green coast and blue jungle thing is really interesting. I accidentally have one of both, so if that combo was release day only that's a bonus. And no one has ever found a blue in forest?

I have 5 blues from the jungle-all caught on release day-so not sure if that was supposed to have happened, because by the next day, only greens were in there.

My first batch of new releases will grow up in a little over five hours, and I can't wait! The Baikalas are sooooo pretty, I just love those dynamic poses! Currently camped out in the Coast trying for some more blues, but I keep getting that dreaded "this egg was already taken" message.

Managed to (finally) grab three more blues, and one more Script, so now I'm locked again for two days. Goodness I hate being locked. lol

I've only caught blue from Jungle, but it was just 1 in several eggs.

Edited by Ashywolf

Ended up with 4 greens, 2 blues and...12 scripts >.> I think I went a bit overboard this time around.

Edited by SheridanCharon

17 minutes ago, TCA said:

So pretty AND it's a z-code! XD Congratulations! ^_^ Mine grow up tomorrow, so I think I'll test one with a Witchlight first...