TJ09

2017-07-17 - July Dragon Release

I forgot to look in yesterday… But got four new eggs just now (one green, one blue and 2 pink), so I guess I can't complain. Thanks all!

Oh! I'm loving these eggs, especially the one with "mysterious patterns"!

*pokes TJ's hatchlings* I'm so impatient, I want to see what the adults look like! Still a long time to wait. I hate being egg-locked, I keep forgetting and browsing the AP.

4 hours ago, Onakra said:

I've read that it's random - kinda of like the Ridgewing I suspect, where the blue is the rarer alt than the green. I'm not sure there's a pattern yet in terms of biome; initially people were getting both in Coast, but they may have fixed it to make more sense where blue was Coast and green was Jungle, but I'm not sure.

I can confirm that both are still being found in the coast, at least, although it's probably too early to tell if one color will be truly rarer than the other or if this an Two-headed Lindwurm case where user demand will be the sole rarity driver.

Oh, man, I'm so glad I decided to go look at the cave today and saw eggies I didn't recognize. New two-headed ones! Yay! I still need more of the blue and brown ones, but they don't seem to tough to locate yet. 

Didn't notice this yesterday, but at least saw it today. For my first round of new eggs, I ended up with 7 of one breed and 1 of a second.

much excite! i've seen that egg pattern in sigs before and the other one looks like a 2 heads dolphin? can't wait to see the adults!

30 minutes ago, FireMercury said:

and the other one looks like a 2 heads dolphin?

Exactly what I thought and I haven''t seen anyone else mention it. :)

6 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

Exactly what I thought and I haven''t seen anyone else mention it. :)

I thought dolphin for the 2 headed one right away too. lol  It's very cute. :D

Finally got a few of each ^^ I really love the egg design of the pink ones, but the two-headed hatchlings look adorable; will be nice to see their adult sprites! ~ 

I missed this release at first; quite unexpected so soon. Glad I decided to skulk about in the volcano for some Fire Gems. :D

jeez the blue ones were kinda hard to get huh. got my second with my last remaining slot though

1 minute ago, Taryn123 said:

Where can i find the blue ones?

They seem to be most common in the coast.

Just now, purplehaze said:

They seem to be most common in the coast.

Interesting o.o I've not found any at the coast yet.

Managed to get a complete set of each earlier before work and lucked out with getting an extra of the blue and green as well in less than an hour. :) Thank you TJ and Spriter's. I can't wait to see what these guys grow up to look like. :D 

I finally got a blue egg. I may try for one more when my eggs hatch, but I'll probably focus on the normal breed.

It was actually rather easy to catch these even after the other eggs mixed in. I hope it stays like that for another day or two so others get the chance to get their hatchies

Oh! No! Due to this being a Monday and a weekday I was busy with real life stuff and missed the release. Hope I can catch some, I would have like to have a release date one.  Easier on Saturday/Sunday for me. Though someone did joke about the date with me.

Edited by dragongirl02

Finally got my other 4 of the new eggs (the two-headed ones...at least I think they're going to be two-headed...) I still haven't gotten any from the last two releases though.

Didn't even see any of the two headed ones in the coast or jungle at the ten minute mark.  Just need another blue one (which seems to be the case with a lot of people thus the insta-grab I probably missed).

Ok, stay awake a bit longer...

Wow, these are still really easy to catch! :blink: I caught a full 2nd batch in less than 15 minutes: 2 lilac, 3 green (Jungle and Forest) and 3 blue (Coast). The lilac especially seem to be reaaally common, for now at least.

I can't wait to see the adult form. I have especially high expectations for the lindwurms (they're lindwurms... right?). I want more purple in the cave. XD