TJ09

2017-07-17 - July Dragon Release

I got two blues, 2 volcano eggs, and 4 green ones (was trying to get more blue ones, but they were green, oh well). I'm happy to see new two-headed dragons at last! I hope these are gorgeous! I've been waiting for a gorgeous two-headed to go with my Bloodscales.

Aha! I was just thinking that they might be two-headeds, the pattern of the egg reminded me of hooktalons. Seems to me like they might be a somewhat aquatic dragon.

Looking most forward to the mysterious patterned egg, I like both the looks and the overall feel of it.

Lol for a minute there I didn't realize it was a two headed dragon and that was just a really awkward looking fin!! They all look really good though. I'm excited to see dragons like these and can't wait to see how they'll look as adults! Thanks TJ and spriters!

Is it really completely random if you get a green or blue egg? I've been at the biomes for the last hour and got *five* greens and no blues! Arrrgghhhh. Also got two pinks, and misclicked a stripe. Are the blues rarer then the greens, or do I just have bad luck?

6 minutes ago, Marie19R said:

Is it really completely random if you get a green or blue egg? I've been at the biomes for the last hour and got *five* greens and no blues! Arrrgghhhh. Also got two pinks, and misclicked a stripe. Are the blues rarer then the greens, or do I just have bad luck?

I'm pretty sure it depends on luck. I was in the cave an hour after they started dropping and caught two greens then two blues. I just caught another green this morning.

I finally have two of each! Yes! Now let's hope they gender correctly. I ran out of female pinks.

18 minutes ago, Marie19R said:

A few people have mentioned that blues are more prevalent in the coast. I can't confirm though as I don't really want to drop eggs and find out. XD

Right now I'm just eagerly waiting for my Copper to hatch in about an hour so I'd have room for a third mysteriously patterned egg! They look so cool, and so do all of the hatchlings - I'm really looking forward to seeing them all grown up as always.

Thanks for the new ones!

But I'm a bit puzzled, maybe I've missed something - why is there no info on the "Currently being released" wiki page? Since TJ's hatchlings even seem to be out?

Yay hatchies :D what is this, a two headed leviathan? I mean it will probably be another lindwurm to make zombieing easier. I'm glad they look squishy and like they'd come from squishy eggs.

8 minutes ago, ealbiest said:

Thanks for the new ones!

But I'm a bit puzzled, maybe I've missed something - why is there no info on the "Currently being released" wiki page? Since TJ's hatchlings even seem to be out?

Probably no one's had the chance yet to update. A Monday release is rather unexpected! XD

Thank you, TJ and spriters!

Wow, that was fast! I just saw this but have been able to catch things! I only have seen the green eggs though, was wondering what everyone was talking about with the blue.....

I got 2 blues in the coast and a green each from  forest and jungle-- so I figured that they were biome color dependent----

can you get green in the coast and blue in forest and jungle?

3 minutes ago, dragonpuck said:

I got 2 blues in the coast and a green each from  forest and jungle-- so I figured that they were biome color dependent----

I have all greens so far from all 3 biomes.  The blues are evading me

So what is description of this new egg? I keep clicking but nothing is there in biomes, and wiki new release page is empty?

so what am i looking for and where - to get these new eggs?

thanks a lot!

:) <3

Edited by Joya

15 minutes ago, Joya said:

So what is description of this new egg?

The first 8 hatchies came from this egg:

"This heavy egg has a soft, yielding shell."

The last 2 hatchies came from this egg:

"This egg is covered in mysterious patterns."

I was fortunate that a friend told me they were here and i had room for 2 of each breed. Now just have to figure what color they are.

Thanks T.J. and the spriters for an awesome start to the week!

1 hour ago, ealbiest said:

Thanks for the new ones!

Because the wiki is NOT official, and I am guessing the people who run it  - who are not DC staff or anything - either haven't noticed or are busy.

1 hour ago, dragonpuck said:

Ditto.  I got three greens and two blues and the greens were in the forest and blues in the coast.  I wasn't aware that they could both be found in the same place.

Anyways, this took me by surprise.  I had assumed that the release window was closed for this week so had gone ahead and picked up eggs.  In fact, I didn't even notice the release until I went to put my eggs in fansites and saw a new egg I had never seen before.  Bye bye eggs I caught this morning!