TJ09

2017-07-17 - July Dragon Release

I'm really surprised people think the pattern egg is pink. I thought it was pretty clearly a bluish lilac ouo;

Well I feel oblivious :P Been in and out of the forums several times today and didn't know about the release till someone dropped an egg on the departure board. Almost locked but was able to snag a mysterious patterns one.Yay for new dragons and two-heads.

While I hold my opinion on these till they adult, im sort of excited for the pink one. But I do hope some release we will get all new spriters. The cave needs more new spriters, in my opinion.

2 minutes ago, TCA said:

I'm really surprised people think the pattern egg is pink. I thought it was pretty clearly a bluish lilac ouo;

'Pink' is much easier to say than 'bluish lilac' lol

3 minutes ago, TCA said:

it is pretty clear. but i think its just easier to say pink than lilac. :D 

...but lilac is purple?

3 minutes ago, TCA said:

The base color seems more pink because of the markings. It's desaturated enough that it resembles a greyish pink with that in mind.

I thought it was lilac too... Certainly NOT pink. :P

20 minutes ago, TCA said:

I'd have described it as violet with red markings ...

I am still hang up and not finished with Zyumorphs (way to many new ones and way to hard to get hold of), or the Hybrids and now he is releasing so many new ones once again. Wow this year TJ is floding us. :) 

Loving it. Every minute of it.

Just a shame that he is keeping the regulations on a two week CD for freezing actions. Could need that so very desperately to get back to what it once was. ;) 

56 minutes ago, TCA said:

Oh I'm glad I wasn't the only one who saw a more bluish shade, they look so blue on my laptop but on my phone they look more pinkish so maybe it depends on the screen. :o

Well, for being late I have done well, a pair of each ( one each from jungle/forest for a pair and as they and the coastal  are two heads I  will not be in a rush to get more)

Much less stressful than the Morph  release-- Thanks!!!!

Interested to see what the "plain" one becomes?-- Ugly duckling metamorphosis??

The heavies make me think of the Spotted River dragon with those nice fins... but that wasn't two-headed. (It also dropped off the completed list more than two years ago and I doubt it'll ever get released :P)

Edit: Or the Bichirs. But again, not a two-headed. XD Also those are still out in the open, so that's two reasons it's not them.

Edited by pinkgothic

Yeah, the Mysterious Markings egg appears pink although I am capable of detecting it is purple, a light shade, combined with the red markings it makes my eyes perceive it as pinkish with the combo of pale purple and red being together. I'm not big on impractical technicalities so calling the egg "pink" in shade is more than enough for me to remember it. 

And that leviathan two headed hatchling...I'm already in love with it!

Edited by andromedae

I *just* got my computer back after being without for three days, and saw this new release! Yaaaaayyy!! Please, someone, what are the egg descriptions?

4 minutes ago, Marie19R said:

I *just* got my computer back after being without for three days, and saw this new release! Yaaaaayyy!! Please, someone, what are the egg descriptions?

Pink from Volcano is "This egg is covered in mysterious patterns"

The green and blue are both "This heavy egg has a soft, yielding shell." and is found in forrest, jungle and coast :)
Good luck hunting them :)

Edited by Leneth.

1 minute ago, Marie19R said:

volcano,  This egg is covered in mysterious patterns.

coast, forest, jungle This heavy egg has a soft, yielding shell.

I just realized that one of my egg slots had opened. It was 2:01. I figured the drop was over, but went to check out the coast anyway. There sat a heavy, soft egg! I clicked it and got it! And it turned out to be a blue one, so now I have one of each. Another three hours before another of my eggs will hatch.

I am really excited about new two-heads, and water-based ones, too. The little lilac one is cute, too. Can't wait to see what the adults will look like. Thanks to TJ and the spriters for these. :)

I got two blues, 2 volcano eggs, and 4 green ones (was trying to get more blue ones, but they were green, oh well). I'm happy to see new two-headed dragons at last! I hope these are gorgeous! I've been waiting for a gorgeous two-headed to go with my Bloodscales.