TJ09

2017-07-17 - July Dragon Release

Tsk I got more green than blue, I'll have to meet y'all out in the trading fields.

I'm really excited for the hatchlings, I like the idea of a soft egg a lot even if it makes softshell a weird condition. I hope they hatch into something that looks like it would have a soft egg like a snake or lizard haha (they're two heads so I'm not sure how they'd do that...)

3 hours ago, Hailwidis said:

Thanks! Unexpectedly, the DC clock is 1 minute and 38 seconds later than my computer clock. No wonder I wasn't seeing drops anymore. How strange.

ETA: This is going to make hunting a whole lot more annoying. Now hesitating between sticking with the skin I'm used to and like, and one of the ones with a clock.

You can reset your clock on your computer to bring it back into alignment with the DC time.  Sometimes the battery in the computer that keeps track of the time when the computer is off can get off kilter.   I have a widget on my desktop computer that shows an old fashion clock with the second hand ticking away so that I have a visual reference on when exactly the cave should drop on the 5 min. mark, but it only works when you know your computer's clock is up-to-date with the correct time.  most cell phones have accurate time as they are getting signals from the atomic clock so that's another possiblity if you have an app with an old fashion clock ticking away.

Wow new eggs, I didnt expect it. O_O  I finally managed to get all 3 eggs. :D 

Thank youuu. ^__^

Huh, I had to abandon three greens to get blue ones (glad that I wake up early), but finaly... now I can't wait what will grow up.

Edited by Morell

Yikes after rereading the thread I think blues are rarer than greens. We probably won't be able to trade them equally ;-;

LOL I stopped by the Coast section of the main cave to stock up on more Waters and noticed there were 52 other people in the Coast with me....  Usually there's 4-5 haha.  NEW RELEASE!!

Really wasn't expecting this! What a surprise!

Got two pinks, two greens and one blue. Want to get more blues but I'm egglocked :'D

Oooo new eggs, thanks TJ and spriters! :D

I've managed to grab a couple of mysterious volcano eggs but I haven't seen the 'soft' eggs yet. Will have to hunt harder. :ph34r:

uuugh I still need to wait for some vamp kills to stop pestering my egg slots *sigh* I hope the green/blue are two-headeds though, its a good sign that they can't be bitten. We don't have enough yet :3

Wasn't expecting this! But YAY for new release! I was able to catch to Pink ones this morning during a short break at work. So far I haven't been able to catch any of the others now that I'm home. But I'm confident I'll be able to catch them today nonetheless :)

What a fun surprise!

Thanks TJ and spriters :D

A good thing to wake up on a Monday! I've managed to grab one of each color so far. I'm very curious about the mysterious patterns and soft, yielding, shells...

Edit: And now locked, though if my Dusk Pygmy would just hatch, I could grab one more of those lovely blue ones. *pokes pygmy egg*

Edited by Laura Borealis
eta

Oh wow, feels like the last release was just yesterday! I'm looking forward to seeing these ones grow up ^^

yay! Thanks tj and spriters!

The pink one looks like a boob and i cant unsee it. :lol:

1 minute ago, deja said:

yay! Thanks tj and spriters!

The pink one looks like a boob and i cant unsee it. :lol:

Glad I'm not the only one seeing it :'D

I wasn't expecting this!! :blink: Thankfully, I was able to grab a pair of each! :D Thanks, TJ & Spriters fro the awesome surprise!! :D

I didn't think we would have a release so soon. TJ is just full of surprises. I was up last night when the drop started, but wasn't in the cave, so I didn't realize it until this morning. I only had two egg slots available and can't really drop any of the ones I have. I grabbed a pink and a green one and will have to wait for more. I have eggs hatching later today. Hopefully the eggs will still be easy to catch then.:unsure:

23 minutes ago, TheDoggy said:

Glad I'm not the only one seeing it :'D

Me too! I can even see the second one and a very waspy waist line and a shoulder haha XD

My bf and I are content with our hunting today, wee! :D I got my pairs and a spare for 2 (pink and blue), my bf focused on blues for trading purposes, seeingthe demands, and he managed^^

Has anyone worked out what's going on with the green/blue? I've had three four green from forest/jungle but no blue. Are blue rarer or only in the coast or something?

Edited by Aurae

As far as a few other people and I have been able to work out, there are blue *and* green dropping in the Jungle, only green in the Forest, and only blue in the Coast. If I'm wrong please say so because I'd love to pin down this dropping pattern.

Since there are a ton of people in the Coast, it's hard to catch the blues from there. I caught both a blue and a green egg in the Jungle, though.

Edited by silver_tiger

Thanks for the info. It makes sense that Coast would be Blue and Forest would be Green. The coast is way too busy ATM, I've not managed to grab an egg to test it out. I've only had green from Jungle (2) so far but I'm egglocked now so that'll be it until something hatches.

No blues :/

I really want to see how the pink ones come out.