TJ09

2017-07-17 - July Dragon Release

Oh wow! New eggies! I was totally surprised when I checked the cave, wasn't expecting this!

And locked. I'll have to trade my extra greens for blues later.  Happy hunting, everyone! It's back to sleep for me.

Has anyone been catching more than one egg in the Jungle ? So far I got only blue from Coast and only green from Forest (and my friend as well, making that four eggs for each biome), but only caught one (green) egg from Jungle, so have no data there. (Does only one colour drop there, or both ?)

@Hailwidis:

Somewhere in the Windows settings you can set your computer's clock to synchronize time with the Internet (which uses atomic clock time, I guess), that will keep it at least within a few seconds of the DC clock (regarding the exact passing of time, not timezones, of course).

4 hours ago, HeartJacker13 said:

On another note, a couple of those eggs look very similar to the Hooktalon's eggs... hmm...

Yes, they look indeed very very similar. :o

Also, since in the introduction picture only the green is shown one could think the blue is an alt version. 

Oh, and I got blue and green from Coast and Jungle and another green from Forest. 

Can't wait for these to hatch! <3

Edited by TheDoggy

57 minutes ago, Seriva Senkalora said:

My sister got 3 pink and 2 green.

And I... got none. XD

Next hour drop will come. 

Cheers

Seriva

Aaand two blue are mine. :)

For those who are trying to do a statistic of the drop green vs. blue: Got both at the 5am drop from the Coast.

My sister got both greens from the Forest at the 1am drop.

Cheers

Seriva

I managed to get two of each egg, so I'm happily egglocked now. I would have one more slot open if I abandoned all the eggs I already had, but I really didn't want to lose the CB Copper I found one day (the CB Blusang had to go though)!

4 hours ago, HeartJacker13 said:

On another note, a couple of those eggs look very similar to the Hooktalon's eggs... hmm...

They really do, and the description is also quite similar, although opposite:

Hooktalon: "The surface of this egg is rough and sharp."     New egg: "This heavy egg has a soft, yielding shell."

Could we be getting more two-heads? I haven't caught any blues yet, only two green (coast and jungle) and two of the other eggs from volcano. 

Ahh! new eggs the day before school starts again for me! Gotta catch'em all. 

Greens and blues are definitely two headeds!

Yeaaay! New two-headeds!

Amd the pink egg looks pretty awesome too!

1 minute ago, Aurora-Silver said:

Maybe they are Doubleheads...

the blue and green ones are, you cannot bite them

Argh! A new release and I've fully egglocked myself yesterday.

Oh well, I can only just sit and hope they won't be rare. At least I'll be sure how to get all of them.

TJ's eggs are sick, as usual, but this time the unusual description clashes with it a bit:

"This heavy egg has a soft, yielding shell." - All well and good...

"The shell of this egg seems soft, as though there’s something wrong with it." - Hmmm, and I thought that was the norm for this kind of dragon ? ;)

So, maybe these are some sort of snake or similarly reptilian dragon (snakes at least have "soft" shelled eggs, as far as I know) ? Or just some dragon with a permanent calcium deficit.

The mysterious pattern egg is really beautiful, it makes me think of Arabic symbols, or some from India/South-East Asia. (Sorry for being so ignorant about the actual cultures/scripts it might belong to, it's just a general impression). For an European like me it looks beautifully exotic. And that purple perfectly matches the Soulstone valentines (saw one of the eggs next to a Soulstone, it could have belonged to her).

Edited by Lantean_Pegasus

Sweet, new two-headeds! When was the last time we got a release of these lovelies? Thank you, TJ and Spriters!

I love the markings on the purples, they give off a very mystical vibe. Guessing they're gonna be an eastern of some kind. :P

Just woke up to find the new release and caught a blue and green egg on the five minute drop.  Now for a few more!  Thank you, TJ!

13 minutes ago, SheridanCharon said:

Guessing they're gonna be an eastern of some kind. :P

That would be so cool, the mental image of an eastern with that kind of patterns looks quite neat!

Well, I've got two of each egg (three of the Green one) - though I had to get rid of all my other dragons to do so.

Can't wait to see what these turn into -especially the Blue and Green ones (they remind me of the Two-Headed Lindwyrm and that makes me wonder if one egg will be more uncommon than the other)

Two-headeds, huh? Well, that's good news. Among other things, they probably won't be too rare. :)

Thank you, DC, for this surprise release!

ETA: Does anyone know why so many sigs are broken? Is there anything we can do about it?

Edited by walkinslow

14 minutes ago, walkinslow said:

ETA: Does anyone know why so many sigs are broken? Is there anything we can do about it?

Are you referring to what's going on with Photobucket? There's a thread about it here.

Uhm, so the blue and green eggs are two-heads... Well, that's good, my scroll goals are lower for these. :P

Edited by Aleoleo

17 minutes ago, Aleoleo said:

Are you referring to what's going on with Photobucket? There's a thread about it here.

Ah, yes, thank you. How annoying. :(

Still egg-locked, but I will have room for more eggs in a couple of hours. So far, I only caught 2 pink ones from the Volcano...

I was there at the first drop, and by some miracle managed to get all three equally. :D

Edited by quinney

Wait, Two headed...?

Then, would be good pairs with Two-headed Lindwurms. Although I'm not a big fan of two-headeds, Drakes, Pygmies lineages.

Edited by Kyath The Dream Worker