TJ09

2017-07-17 - July Dragon Release

I actually caught my only two blues on the volcano page!

Just caught a blue in the Coast, and am egglocked with all new eggs (minus a Fire Gem that I'm keeping). I only found greens in the Forest and Jungle, myself, getting two from each.

I'm very interested in seeing what these hatchies look like when grown up! The two-headed's remind me of mosasaurs, which is very cool, and the Lindwyrms are interesting to be because of their description (also the hatchies are cute ^_^).

Thanks for the release, TJ and spriters!

25 minutes ago, Broken_Gems said:

Just caught a blue in the Coast, and am egglocked with all new eggs (minus a Fire Gem that I'm keeping). I only found greens in the Forest and Jungle, myself, getting two from each.

I found only greens in Forest (2) and Jungle (3) too. I'm yet to find a blue but I'm locked so I'll have to wait a while to see if they really are more common in the Coast.

1 hour ago, Data_Girl_3 said:

Are the soft-shelled eggs dropping in the volcano biome?  I've only seen the pink ones so far.

No. Only the pink drop there.

Just now, Stromboli said:

Are the blues harder to come by? I done goofed and grabbed four greens ^_^

Looks that way, you're not alone in having lots of greens.

So i grabbed a bunch of the new eggs and one egg that i will keep just because. What are the descriptions for the new eggs?

4 minutes ago, Tigerkralle said:

So i grabbed a bunch of the new eggs and one egg that i will keep just because. What are the descriptions for the new eggs?

This heavy egg has a soft, yielding shell.-blue/green eggs

This egg is covered in mysterious patterns.- lilac (or "pink" egg--TCA said it's lilac, but the color varies per screen)

Finally finally caught a blue! From what I've read in this thread it seems like more people are getting blues in the Coast then in the Forest or Jungle, so I camped out in the Coast for a little bit. Sad that old eggs are mixed in so thoroughly, but one blue! I have one blue! So happy.

Got 2 of each of these.   Now I just need successfully breed 2 Dusk Pygmys and 2 of the Coastal Zyumorph's and I'm all caught up on releases...lol

Eyyy, S2 hatchies! I like the two-headed... looks like a leviathan? Even as a baby it has enough fins to be. And for obvious reasons, I like the other one ;3

Edited by TCA

Yay! Got two of each!

Blues from Coast & Greens from Forest.

Edited by Helel

21 minutes ago, TCA said:

Eyyy, S2 hatchies! I like the two-headed... looks like a leviathan? Even as a baby it has enough fins to be. And for obvious reasons, I like the other one ;3

They all look great but I like your one best so far, can't wait to see the adults! :D

Edited by Aurae

I like the male aquatic ones and the fur on the plain ones looks really nice. I like the contrast. 

The s2 of the "plain" one doesn't look plain to me, it looks gorgeous! I loooove that fur!

I managed to grab two more blues (both in the Coast), so I am now locked with three blues, three greens, and two pinks. It seems like the pinks might be more common then the green/blues, so I'm okay with only having two right now.

Edited by Marie19R

Of course I miss the beginning of the release, I was working today so I only noticed new eggs when I checked the Volcano. I guess I'll start camping out and hope I can snag something.

EDIT: shortly after I posted I snagged 3 Blue eggs from the Coast.

Edited by Zinogre

Aww, the little two-headed right one looks like it is touching noses with the left pink/purple one!

Managed to get myself two of the purple and reds from the Volcano! quite nice looking eggs.

21 minutes ago, Nectaris said:

Aww, the little two-headed right one looks like it is touching noses with the left pink/purple one!

Cute. They are friends.

Finally got a second blue one and now I'm happy. The mature hatchies looK SO GOOD!! All three kinds just look great. Looks like the soft ones really are two headed leviathans, that's interesting ;0c new zombies?

Oh wow, I'm really late to the party this month. Didn't have trouble catching anything, thankfully. The hatchies look awesome so far- can't wait to see the adults :0

The two headed hatchlings are super cute <3

The "plain" one actually looks quite elegant.