Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Buttercup_Crossing

Hello there!

Hi! I'm new to the forums and a bit to the site, which I was introduced to a few years ago indirectly from a friend. I never actually joined until today, when it suddenly crossed my mind again. Just as a warning- I might not post often, this is mostly because I can get preoccupied and am forgetful, and in a month or so will become inactive for an unknown period of time since I will be moving. 

a bit about myself- I enjoy various games, usually ones with adventure and exploration like Zelda, or games that are more laid back like Animal Crossing. I don't really watch TV shows since i have no cable, but if i find something I really like or was suggested it by a friend, i'll try to see if i can watch it online or something, I would try netflix but I doubt I'll be getting that any time soon. I draw sometimes, but i'm not very good at it, but i might post something online from time to time. I may have bad grammar or spelling- this is not because of a language barrier or anything, I just tend to have trouble with that. 

Hello and welcome! Zelda is one of my favorite franchises, I'm currently taking a break from Breath of the Wild to remember what other games I own. :lol: I love Animal Crossing too, but since I haven't visited my residents in well over a year I'm scared to go back. 

Welcome to DC!

I hope you enjoy the forums. There's a lot of great things here, like the Common Collector's Competition, where you can be given rares just for raising commons and Birthday Gifting, where you can get awesome presents during your birthday month. Might be a good opportunity for you or just something fun for your birthday! ^^

The great thing about forums is that you don't have to be constantly posting. You're free to have long periods of inactivity! I might see you around the Video Game section, though, it sounds like. =)