Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Adorabamf

New to the forum

Hey, what's up, hello, etc. I'm Adorabamf, I joined the game last year, and finally decided I should get onto the forums and talk to people. I'm kinda blunt and sometimes immature for my age, and sometimes the passion and energy I put into my interests and projects exhausts and overwhelms others. If I'm doing something weirdly, please tell me, because I won't be able to figure it out otherwise.

I don't always name my dragons, but when I do, I overdo it. Sorry to whoever wanted to name their dragon "Sparky Sparky Boom Derg," that was my fault. Same goes for anyone who wanted to go for "Hissssssssssssssssssssssssssssss." I do sometimes RP, but it's usually one-on-one, and usually with a humanoid character who is not less powerful than canon. Let me know if you're interested or just want to know more.

Welcome to DC forum! I hope you enjoy our RP section. :) 

Welcome to DC!

I hope you enjoy the forums. There's a lot of great things here, like the Common Collector's Competition, where you can be given rares just for raising commons and Birthday Gifting, where you can get awesome presents during your birthday month. Might be a good opportunity for you or just something fun for your birthday! ^^

One thing that can be neat about forums is that there's a very wide age range (from about 10 to over 50), so I'm sure you'll find people you can connect with. I did giggle at your dragon names, lol.