Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CodyRex

Hello from me

Hey! I'm CodyRex, or CodyRex123 on dragcave! I created my account on Dragcave in 2013, however i never really did anything with it, now I've decided to hop on and actually do something! ^.^ I plan on being here for a long time, so I certainly hope you all don't mind me too much XD

Anyways! Onto my information spree!

I consider myself a decent rper, though the character i tend to create seems bland its usually not as boring as it seems on the page, I believe that any type of rp should be done in turns, which is why I tend not to rp on forums but i might try and get somewhere, eh? Just like my dragcave stuff XD

Also, I play video games, At the time of posting I haven't really been able due to the situation i'm in (something that prompted to use my dragcave account, of course.) but as soon as my situation changes I'll definitely join in the video game conversation, and I hope to have constructive talks with everyone(Or die trying?!)!

At my core I'm a individual that values honesty and competence, I place alot  of confidence in myself and I sometimes am distrustful, however, seeing as we are over the internet, this most likely won't be a problem! (At least it never has been for my other interactions over the web)

One more thing, this is just a side note perhaps, but I'm always willing to accept constructive criticism, Granted I may be stubborn sometimes, but I tend to think things over after they happen and.. Well, lets just say I'm a tiny bit pessimistic sometimes. XD
I hope you all have a great day, and feel free to contact/pm me if you need/want to!

spyro_2d_by_whitestkid-d31mxub.gif

Welcome to DC forums, CodyRex! You seem like you'll fit in here great. :) I hope you can find your spot in our RP section. I heard it's quite fun.

Hello and welcome! Great Spyro gif! If you ever do get into video games I hope to see you post in our Video Games section. My favorite franchises are Pokemon, Final Fantasy, Professor Layton, Legend of Zelda, Monster Hunter, and Fire Emblem. Dragon Quest/Warriors gets honorable mention. B)

Welcome to the forums! There are so many fun threads to check out and great people to meet here. I hope to see you around sometime :D

Welcome to DC!

I hope you enjoy the forums. There's a lot of great things here, like the Common Collector's Competition, where you can be given rares just for raising commons and Birthday Gifting, where you can get awesome presents during your birthday month. Might be a good opportunity for you or just something fun for your birthday! ^^

I hope you find some RP's you're interested in! I also love that spyro gif. o3o

Thank you all! @SockPuppet Strangler, Too bad its all the way in November, eh? XD

@purpledragonclaw, I do hope to join in soon, I feel like my tastes aren't varied that much, maybe this'l change that? And also thanks both of you for the compliment, I remember using this gif when i was creating a webpage, tbh just messing around at the time, but I love the gif alot.