Ruby Eyes

How To Use The Forum

2 minutes ago, raindear said:

I would like to change my signature pic and have it link to my scroll like my unicorn does. Help!

Account settings > signature.

Upload an image. Click and drag the uploaded image into the editor. Double-click the image (while you're still in the editor) to add a link to it.

(You can also cheat and use the old bb code if you have the image hosted somewhere else)

If I could see the BBcode like I used to, I could have figured it out. Thanks.

Posted (edited)

Is there a way to quote something from the main site and get a labeled header? For example, I used to be able to use

[quote=whatever] (text) [/quote]

and I would get a quote with the attribution I wanted (in this example it would be 'whatever'). In the past I've used this to quote dragon descriptions and other things from the main site.

Let me try...

[quote name="whatever"] (text) [/quote][quote name='whatever'] (text) [/quote]
whatever said:

(text)

whatever said:

(text)

EDIT: Okay, now it is working. It didn't show up like that when I previewed my post. 

Edited by Kakaru_of_DOOM

The preview doesn't seem to be able to interpret *everything* you can actually do with bbcodes. But you can use your personal notepad (in Account Settings => Edit Profile) to test these.

I just realized I have no clue how to PM multiple people at once. It must be possible, because I've gotten mass-breed notifications like that before (like for the holidaykin breeds), but I'm not sure how. Probably should've figured this out before the day I'm supposed to PM people...

40 minutes ago, HeatherMarie said:

I just realized I have no clue how to PM multiple people at once. It must be possible, because I've gotten mass-breed notifications like that before (like for the holidaykin breeds), but I'm not sure how. Probably should've figured this out before the day I'm supposed to PM people...

You can type and select multiple names in the "To" field when you start a new message (click the envelope and then "Compose New").

If you have a ton of names it will be tedious. I don't know if there's an easier way.

How do I add a PM link when there is no message button to right click on? I'm in the correct area, but all I have is a find content button.

The envelope icon on the upper right only takes me to my inbox, and I can't get the number end of the link to do a PM link from that. I have no other message links or buttons on any other area. Not next to my name, not when you hover over the tiny profile pic in the upper left, nada. So I'm a bit stuck. That link really helps. Thank you!

Posted (edited)

No - you need the message one  in your profile.

image.png.2eb53b0dbe48cff4ad99cb134431eda8.png

That is where I would need to go if I wanted to send you a message. If you see what I mean.

Oh wait - got you - you don't see it in your OWN profile.  I shall have to think on that. Glad to have been of service anyway !

Edited by Fuzzbucket

Yeah, I don't have that button at all.

Posted (edited)

See above. I am now rethinking this !!!

Got it. Hover over the message link at the bottom of your post. Copy THAT link.

image.png.afe44998cbcba1a781f44cdf901ada43.png

Edited by Fuzzbucket