Sign in to follow this  
mblansett

Celestial Ethereal Encyclopedia

I have one baby in frozen state to make a Celestial  Ethereal (after the Encyclopedia came out, as in I just froze it today) and it have not unlock the image for it on my thread 

You have already used up your observation/owning for its corporeal state. Each dragon counts only once in 30 days for the Encyclopedia, so freezing Celestials won't add to your "owned" counter for the purpose of unlocking the ethereal image, sadly. You'll need to unlock that by observations.

um this one was breed specifically for the Ethereal stage image because I had it unlock for the corporeal state before I bred for that egg, so how could it count? 

Even though you had all the corporeal state that you needed, the site will still count it as that form, because that is what it hatches as. Any Celestial that you hatch on your scroll will count as a corporeal one. You will need to find other scrolls with ethereal frozen ones to count as that state and unlock that part. Try visiting the Encyclopedia Helpers thread to find some of them.

Or your own frozen one can be counted once a month I think, but will not count until a month after it hatched, as it was counted as the other form then.

Edited by purplehaze

ah ok thank you and I been using that thread but it dont seem count when I click on it but i keep doing. thank you 

Try refreshing after you click or change the link to a lineage link and then click on the dragon from there. That should get you an observation. D:

Sign in to follow this