kittyrules2003

Signature help?

Hey, I was wondering if someone could explain to me how to edit my signature now the site is updated, as I just came back from a long break from DC aaaand.. yeah..XD

Go to Account Settings (accessed by clicking on your avatar+name in the top left corner of the page), then Signature. Editing is basically the same as before but now we have a WYSIWYG editor, meaning it'll display the "preview" of how something works instead of the coding for it.

I hope I can piggyback off this thread rather than starting a new one since it is about the same subject. (I did a lot of searching for "signature" in forum titles and this seemed like a close enough one.) 

I am still having trouble with adding images along with image links to signatures.

I don't always remember all of the code to add a clickable image, and I am having that memory difficulty now.

My current sig has an image that is linking to the wrong place, but I cannot edit the URL. I can delete the image (which will also delete the current link) but I can't remember the code to add an image plus clickable link.

What is the code for adding an image plus a link (so that when one clicks on the image, it takes one to the link); I guess it would be what I used to think of as BB code? 

Thank you in advance.

@missy_ you can simply paste the direct link of the image and it'll automatically convert it to an image. I think you can then double click or double tap the image and it should let you add a link.