AroaraAngelwolf

Little Red Little Red

(ah fiddle sticks! So sorry!)

"Fair enough," Zoey said as she continued to patch Wolf up. "Are you a werewolf or something?" She paused, feeling like the question was too blunt. "Sorry, you don't have to answer that one. How long have you lived here? It's really cozy."

A smile played on his lips. "Straightforward is quite refreshing. However my answers may seem like riddles. I am a.... or something... that you speak. Werewolves are truly beastly creatures with all instinct and no rational even when they are human, slaves to the moon and her whims. I am what is called a Cainin. We are masters of magic. Able to change forms, shrink or grow in size and depending on our power, can combine aspects of other creatures. We are born to protect, and I am from a long line of these fae creatures. Yes, Cainin's are a type of fairy. Cainin protection is said to bring good luck, prosperity and good harvest to the places they feel the need to protect. "

He explained getting comfortable. "This place was built long before I, but my age I would like to keep it unknown. The tale of the Wolf has become legend here. My age is only something I shall reveal to my wife. Now, I smell lamb. Did Mary cook the food you brought?"