Mizashi

Tries to draw dragons

Hello, casual user checking in! I felt randomly inspired to try drawing a dragon for the first time and thought I'd post the result here. I probably won't update this thread much since it was just a one time thing, but I may post other things in the future if I ever have the time or feel like it. Drawing animals/non-humans is NOT my forte, so this posed an interesting challenge for me. But I enjoy drawing based off of official art/sprites and my imagination, so overall it was pretty fun.

I decided to stick to the classic red dragon for this practice, and then got lazy and just colored over my rough sketch (as always). :P *shrugs*

I know this may sound obvious, but I'll just say it anyway: Please don't distribute my drawings, edit/use them, or claim them as yours, unless I give you my explicit permission to do so.

Cheers!

Dragon.jpg

Edited by Mizashi

Holy cow. This is so cool... Just to see how a red dragon would look compared to a human in real life... just wow. I can see why people in Valkemare see them as intimidating! Nice job!

On 7/13/2017 at 9:23 AM, Ninetails said:

Holy cow. This is so cool... Just to see how a red dragon would look compared to a human in real life... just wow. I can see why people in Valkemare see them as intimidating! Nice job!

Thank you! ^_^ And sorry for the late reply, it appears there's no way to turn on in-site notifications (besides email) for this post? Maybe I'll take a longer look around for that...

As a semi-retired artist, I'm willing to take up commissions/trades for any 2G spriter's alt in exchange for a sketch drawing.

Here's a sketch I did today of an OC dragon anthropomorphized for all those anime/manga fans out there.

I'm not good at drawing dragons quite yet so I haven't come up with a concrete design or background for this one. But the rights can be passed on to anyone who wants to trade for it. Otherwise I'll just add on to this list of unnamed characters.

dragon anthro.jpg

Edited by Mizashi