Lilraaos

Lil's anime girl sketches

hello! im lily and im not really sure what to write here? haha

heres a cool story though i was actually motivated to start drawing by someone here on dragon cave and that was a little over three years ago! ive haven't had any training BUT i am hoping to take art classes next year at school, the art teachers are pretty cool

so yeah! i draw (horribly unproportioned) anime girls ( i really struggle w/ anatomy. send help.) i sort of a little bit draw guys and i've really wanted to work on drawing backgrounds and landscapes this summer but ive been making little progress so im hoping this thread will motivate me a little bit!

also yes any critique is appreciated, especially in anatomy!

oops i almost forgot to put art on this art thread

18dcd41e59846085bb676c6e91fe6223.png

so heres this tree outside i drew today

60ac52807606d1a86d7246f055a0cd36.png

i drew this baby yesterday and foreshortening is hard

1a4d0303988fea0db784641498b1df1e.png

more trees that i drew a couple days ago

Edited by Lilraaos
sorry for the horrible quality i don't have a scanner and also i use notebook paper because im a filthy casual

AAAA LILI it's so nice to see you back here again <33

i love the fairy she's absolutely adorable !! and omg those legs. 10/10 good leg

also omg how do you actually draw hands so well pls teach me im crying

please keep updating !! your art is great hehe 

*I want them legs in real life*

Draw, draw draw as much as you can, you will see amazing progress in no time :)

Nice work! I like your style of drawing trees, very nice to look at and captures the shapes well. Keep practicing, you definitely have potential.

hello im alive i swear i just haven't really been doing anything but like gesture drawings and stuff but im trying to draw more concrete stuff everyday i swear!

thank you so much for the encouragement guys i really appreciate it!!

lu <33 omg hands are. so. hard??

i just drew like a square for the metacarpals (i think it what i hand-palm bones are called but i might be lying please don't quote me on this) and then like connect cylinders for the fingers but my hands always look so chubby?? not that theres anything wrong with that but im attempting to draw like long. slender. graceful. fingers and its like

hello i belong on a child.

but oh yeah i sketched some stuff at like one am last night look at this guys

623fcfd8e4856b5be569aa71b00aec5d.png

so they're characters from this interactive story game that i got on my phone

its called creatures such as we and you play as a space tour guide person and you can romance video game designers so its lit

the guy is james and hes a cinnamon roll who gets really excited about moon gravity//space hops and he really cares about npc consent (because if npcs can't say no then it could send the player the wrong message about consent?) and hes just really cute 

the girl is ghost waifu in the game you play and shes cute but dies a lot. 

Edited by Lilraaos
also omg im apologizing again for my low quality supplies like my bad camera and notebook paper ;-;

ahh mage <3 ive been noticed by my senpai my life is complete now

ahh yes i agree i started doing gesture drawings this summer and ive noticed ive been able to draw bodies faster and its great but its not really content i'd show other people haha

dating sim boy is adorable he is really insecure about having to appear brave and strong b/c hes a 20something male and should have his life together but no hes scared too and its cute

also i think hes blasian or something??

also hey guys heres this tree i water colored at like midnight yesterday because apparently i don't like to do art until the middle of the night??

5d29fef847bedcc4c34bb30301db60f1.png

omg i don't know what a metacarpals is so i'm going to trust you on this friend, i believe in you 

practise makes perfect !! you're already miles better than i by actually drawing bodies and hands, i just sorta ignore them with a burning passion. : ' D  AND YEAH I KNOW the chubby thing omg my bodies and hands always look so chubby and im like i cri ;; 

blasian is so perfect ?? i love him please tell him he is a good boy

watercolours are always fun ~~

ahhh i disappeared. ive been playing skyrim i got sucked up into that again and i can't get out h e l p

yeah watercolor is very fun but its hard to control but i really hope to practice with it more in the future? its such a beautiful medium!

b25ae2b29d538ad4c011d11788f30936.png

i did draw this ballerina girl saturday though! it started out as a gesture practice but i got a little carried away haha

plz midnight is my most productive time too. Apparently people get more creative when they're tired?

And ahhh that ballerina is cute I love the detail you put in the dress! <3

is that it? i always thought that when people were more tired they payed less attention to detail so you're less stressed about what you produce and it just comes out faster and smoother?

thank you <3 ballerina dresses are so pretty its very fun to look at them

18055329f3ae094b6c7c211e38c9a382.png

heres this camilla i waterpainted yesterday i think its my first full on painting i tried to do and controlling the paint was a struggle but im hoping i can do something similar at the end of the month and be like "haha yes i have definitely improved" 

also i basically copied this pose so credit where credit is due

36694ea2d1c664fb1e8b9ed433deed89.png

the amount of fe fanart i've been seeing lately makes me very happy <33

camilla! i love her so much, best big sister <33 

definitely keep it at it!! looking back at your improvement is always a wild ride. and i totally agree aha watercolour is so hard to control aaa oh man; i admire you painting humans bc i can't even begin to imagine how to start that ;;; 

17d8aac542a810196520ed070e3e29ec.png

its hard not to get emotionally invested in these precious cinnamon rolls. too pure. too good for this world especially elise 

wow you just sort of cry a lot, like your tears mix in w/ the water and you can't even tell the difference and then you start again and you just keep trying and eventually maybe you'll get good

anyways yeah heres a more recent attempt to water color and also a pretty horrid attempt to draw the human eye ;')

8 hours ago, Lilraaos said:

you just sort of cry a lot, like your tears mix in w/ the water and you can't even tell the difference and then you start again and you just keep trying and eventually maybe you'll get good

yes as a watercolor artist can confirm that the water in my cup isn't water, but tears

Good watercolors! Keep going!

OH I KNOW i love elise so much protect her !!

heyy definite improvement showing, i love the way the hair flows! keep it up ~~