Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ReikitheDragon

Introducing a Veteran Player

Hi there! I've been on DragonCave for a very long time now (My oldest dragon on my scroll is from 2011). Even so, I've never joined the forums! How lame of me, right? I've collected a lot of dragons during this time, and after a few long hiatus', I've decided to come back permanently! Or, as permanently as life will let me, haha. 

After seeing what people are interested in, I've decided to start breeding pure second gen dragons. I'm hoping this will attract people's attention and help me get the remaining dragons I need to complete my collection. 

If you have any tips, since I've never been active on the forums before, tell me. After all, it's been a long time since I've actually played the game regularly. Let me know what kind of dragons people like!

Also, an introduction about me; I obviously love dragons. I'm an artist, a gamer, and I love chocolate. I'm not obsessed with anime, but I've seen every episode of Bleach (RIP me)

Welcome to DC!

I hope you enjoy the forums. There's a lot of great things here, like the Common Collector's Competition, where you can be given rares just for raising commons and Birthday Gifting, where you can get awesome presents during your birthday month. Might be a good opportunity for you or just something fun for your birthday! ^^

People don't usually trade for second gens unless they're rare or specifically looking for some lineage (although you can probably find some things you could breed for nice things other people offer), so it sounds like you might find the Question About a Trade? thread helpful. You can ask there what the worth is for whatever you're looking for. We'll help you figure out what to offer to try and get those dragons. As well, you can post your wish list in the Wish List Thread for easy reference. :3 In any case, good luck on your trading and collecting endeavors!

Honestly, we all like a wide variety of dragons. There's a favorite dragon thread if that's what you're asking about. I can dig it up for you if you're interested. If you're asking for what's rare, that's a different question. ^^

Thank you so much for your insight! I appreciate it. I don't know how to tag people in posts, so I'm just gonna hope you see this. 

I'll make sure to check out those threads. Thank you for providing them for me.

Ah, I see. I was going to breed them for the sake of providing people with rarer dragons, like you said. Also, I know to some people, pure lineage looks good. I will check out those threads as well. 

Oh! I was asking what kind of dragons people would want to have so I could breed them, but the wishlist thread answered my question. Again, thank you for the help. 

Oh, I see! You're one of those kind, generous people who wants to share and spread the wealth. You'd definitely get bites if you offered rares over in the Departures Thread. <3

To tag people, simply type the "at" symbol, then start typing their username until the correct person pops up. Like so: https://i.imgur.com/DnIVWRH.png But I'm around enough that I'll likely see your post without tagging me. =p

Haha, yes I am. On my journey of completing my collection of getting a Caveborn of every dragon not obtained through breeding, male and female (or neutral, if that's the case), I will happily be breeding dragons for people. I'm almost there, I think I'm missing about 25 breeds, with only a few missing genders that I know of.

Ah, thank you! I was curious. I figured that was the way to go, but I didn't want to try that and look dumb, haha. 

Sure, I can do that! Do you know if there are any rules against offering commissions here? I couldn't find anything about it.