Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AnubisMoon

Hi :)

Well, technically I joined dragon cave about a year ago. I was so overwhelmed that I kinda gave up after a short period of time. :/

But, I'm back and willing to try again. Advice is welcome. :)

Welcome to DC!

I hope you enjoy the forums. There's a lot of great things here, like the Common Collector's Competition, where you can be given rares just for raising commons and Birthday Gifting, where you can get awesome presents during your birthday month. Might be a good opportunity for you or just something fun for your birthday! ^^

I'm happy to give advice if you have any more information on what you found overwhelming or what sort of questions you have or what kind of goals you have. Otherwise, I could just spew a bunch of stuff at you, but I don't want to overwhelm you again! One tip I will give, though, is that you might want to request a mentor. They can give you personalized help on figuring out the cave and forum. =3

Welcome to DC forum! Hope you enjoy!

We are all kinda noob about forums so I think you don't have to worry about forum too much. XD

Hi, and welcome! There are quite a few dragon breeds, and lots of DC-specific terms that are unfamiliar, so it can be pretty overwhelming at first.

The key here is to take your time, explore the site, read the Help section, and poke around on the forums to see what everyone else is doing. Also be sure to check the News once in a while for new releases or new features. For anything that's really confusing, there's the "Tiny Little Questions" thread and the ever-helpful moderators.

A brief word of advice: you can never have enough Red Dragons, because they help your eggs hatch more quickly.