mblansett

Dragon Encyclopedia

I have a lot of breed that are still lock after clicking on several of them. I know when you have them unlock you can hoover the images of each stage and tell you how unlock that image of that stage. I would like the same thing to happen when you hoover a lock dragon breed.

What I get is backwards from you: if a dragon is unlocked, I get no information (unless it's the main encyclopedia page, where the hover gives the dragon name), but if a dragon is locked, I am told how many I need to own/raise to unlock the image (unless it's the main encyclopedia page, where the hover gives the dragon name).

As such, I'm not sure if you just typed things backwards in your first post and would also like to see unlock info on unlocked breeds (which I'm not sure is super useful) or if perhaps your page just hadn't fully loaded yet, so you weren't getting the pop-up or something. Or perhaps I've completely misunderstood something? o.o

I only talking about the main encyclopedia page, where the hover gives the dragon name (that only give the dragon name when it unlock) so example (only i know what breed it is because I have one before Dragon Encyclopedia came out) I have lock Cheese dragon. Right now when I hover over it all it said breed not unlock. I would like it said you need # view or whatever it take to unlock it, like it does when I go to one of my unlock dragon example my albino dragon is unlock but still black out because I have not unlock it stages, but if I hover the spot where the egg would be it said I need own one egg or observing 5 egg to unlock. Image below so everyone clear

what it does now

th_breed%20lock.png 

Would like it do  (I use my coast waverunner so you can see it was still black out but unlock on the main since it next to the cheese dragon)

th_image%20to%20unlock.png

Edited by mblansett
fix errors

But mine does EXACTLY THAT.

Or do you mean you want that bubble from the second image to show on the main encyclopaedia page ?

Edited by fuzzbucket

7 minutes ago, fuzzbucket said:

Or do you mean you want that bubble from the second image to show on the main encyclopaedia page ?

Yes, that's what they're asking for. (Thanks for answering my question, mblansett!)

~

I'm conflicted. You can simply click on the locked breed to see what you need to do to actually unlock it, which doesn't seem like a big deal to do. Plus, what unlock information should be shown on the main page? Unlocking the adults? Unlocking the adults and hatchies? But on the other hand, this wouldn't hurt me to have, so I'm not strongly against it either.

6 hours ago, SockPuppet Strangler said:

Plus, what unlock information should be shown on the main page? Unlocking the adults? Unlocking the adults and hatchies? But on the other hand, this wouldn't hurt me to have, so I'm not strongly against it either.

I would assume, OP is looking for info on how much is still needed to unlock the main page image. 

exactly when I mean I looking for info on how much is still needed to unlock the main page image, because I can't get that info, it just said it have not been unlock.