Naraku

Go Fish - Dragon Edition

Yes! For example this antarean bred on Christmas Eve.

Do you have any bred Christmas dragon with both Valentine and Halloween dragons in its lineage?

I'm going to say GO FISH! but only because I didn't keep the egg. Back when we were still trying to figure out Stripe colors from Gemshards I bred one that surprised me. https://dragcave.net/progeny/CBnfI I don't think that result is possible any more, either.

A two-breed holiday stair or spiral that is at least 7 generations.

Go fish. I tried to breed black with white once, most of those tries didn't produced egg.

Adult dragon that laid on 2019 and at least one of their parents is four letter code.

18 hours ago, Ruby Eyes said:

Since when do they say "It glows with some form of arcane energy." ?! This text blurb used to mention its eyes! :blink:

When mana was implemented, I think. 2014-ish? I still have a magi with a description that needs updating! And we never did find out what's with its eyes...

A lot of minor changes come with no announcement or mention. Have you noticed female silvers' descriptions no longer say, "Silver females, like most female dragons, eat meat only when a male dragon brings it to them"? A welcome change. :D

Go fish, but maybe in a year, that sort of thing will be way more common. Looking forward to it.

A breed that you have a nickname for

Go fish

Holiday dragon with a non-holiday parent hatched on the holiday of the holiday dragon (e.g. 2/14 for Valentine)