orphaned

ANSWERED:I just bred an avatar and egg vanished

--removed eggspam--

please help me as it just vanished ....

Edited by Infinis

I forgot that I was egg locked until I just rechecked the action log !!  :(

is there any way to get this wee one back ... took me ages to match ..

I edited my previous post to include the Random Scroll Help and Missed Connections. 

1 minute ago, Dalek Raptor said:

I edited my previous post to include the Random Scroll Help and Missed Connections. 

I read it but ...  

I just majorly screwed up and am absolutely gutted as I rarely breed my wee ones :(

12 minutes ago, orphaned said:

I read it but ...  

I just majorly screwed up and am absolutely gutted as I rarely breed my wee ones :(

You might try renaming the parents. Something like "Abandoned in error"& "please contact orphaned on forum." I have had an egg returned to me by doing that. Admittedly it works better for common eggs, but if the right person picks it up they may be kind enough to send it back to you. Good luck.

You really should remove the egg's code from your earlier post, since it does not belong to you.

Edited by purplehaze

3 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

You might try renaming the parents. Something like "Abandoned in error"& "please contact orphaned on forum." I have had an egg returned to me by doing that. Admittedly it works better for common eggs, but if the right person picks it up they may be kind enough to send it back to you. Good luck.

You really should remove the egg's code from your earlier post, since it does not belong to you.

((( thank you )))  am so gutted  ... whimper .. .. all I could think of is HELLLLP !!

wish me much luck ... appreciate your kindness and helpful advice

3 minutes ago, The Dragoness said:

If you need another Avatar of Destruction, consider checking out one of the gifting threads here like The Giving Tree or Breeding, Gifting

Thank you ... that is good to know.

I just want this one back .., to be honest.:(  I didn't want an Avatar as such .. just wanted to make a beautiful pairing. ( breeding is something I rarely do )

19 minutes ago, angelicdragonpuppy said:

Most people would consider that a messy lineage, so hopefully someone will send it back to you.

oh ... good to know

thank you ... never too much hope :P as I love them and their names

Hello orphaned,

Please only post one thread for your problem; it is unnecessary to create multiple threads for the same issue, let alone that many. Instead of creating all those threads, wait for a reply; replies may not be instantaneous, as people may be away due to timezones, work, etc. Give people time to reply, and you will get an answer.

I've removed or close all of your other threads, and left this one since I has the most replies.

You are not allowed to ask in forum topics for auto'd eggs back. You may put a polite message in your sig, as long as you do not link or post the egg's code on the forum, or change the parents name to a polite plea.

Good luck.