Ninetails

Have a username change recently? Report it!

I used to be Xocowolf but my phone took a tumble into liquid and died. I forgot my forum password but I lost my previous email addy too so I couldn’t Retrieve it. Simpler just to start another account.

I used to be seacatsmew a few months ago! I changed it to Nanashi though!

Used to be Scarlet-sama. Toasttt now!

Atala -> -dekka -> Dekka.  eventually got it to match my scrollname lol.

If I did not fear losing my name.. I would be switching it to Blitzwing for the time being....

Fly_with_balloons => Kettene (came back to the forum after 2 years of really inactive playing and decided to match my username the scroll)

12 hours ago, Fuzzbucket said:

Bah. I LIKED PieMaster. smilie_girl_270.gif

Truthfully, it was never my username to have. I stole it from a friend when I was ten years old because my sister and I had gotten our scrolls burnt for multi-ing like five months prior (we were literal children, so of course we didn't even glance at the TOS). I didn't know I was allowed to make a new account, so I stole his username because I thought it'd be 'stealthier' or something. I decided it was time for me to move on and make a username that I didn't plagiarize as a ten-year-old from another ten-year-old.

Me. I go by Vaatzes online usually. Zalom was an old name I never really use anymore.

Vaatzes is the last name of the main character from Devices and Desires by K.J. Parker but I wouldn't recommend reading that. It's not a good book, I just liked the name.

5 hours ago, Vaatzes said:

Me. I go by Vaatzes online usually. Zalom was an old name I never really use anymore.

Vaatzes is the last name of the main character from Devices and Desires by K.J. Parker but I wouldn't recommend reading that. It's not a good book, I just liked the name.

Also a book by P. D. James (though that one's a good one!).

2 hours ago, Lagie said:

Also a book by P. D. James (though that one's a good one!).

Yup, looking for that book'll usually give you the one by james