Ninetails

Have a username change recently? Report it!

On 9/1/2017 at 3:13 AM, Ruby Eyes said:

Oh - that is new! I think this may have appeared with the recent forum upgrade :)

Actually I saw it there when I first changed my name. Maybe you had not noticed it prior to me pointing it out? ^.^

Edited by Metal-n-Monster
I can't grammar

2 minutes ago, Metal-n-Monster said:

Actually I saw it there when I first changed my name. Maybe you had not noticed it prior to me pointing it out? ^.^

It was NOT THERE with the first forum upgrade (believe me, thorough searching had been done - for at least the first week of forum freshness, it was not there).

TJ must have added it without an upgrade then, somewhere in between. Thanks TJ :D

Can confirm, it was not there when the forums were first upgraded. There was a way to view your own username change history during the first upgrade, but the ability to view other people's is definitely new.

Shiny_Giratina to Niomedes, to be a little more consistent with my other accounts elsewhere!

predatorfan4ever → Metal-n-Monster → PREDATOR. I'm keeping this one. It'll make things a lot easier for people who couldn't find me before. My first one was just a bit too childish, but I'm still a very huge fan of Predator, and some people didn't realize it was ME when I went to MnM. So, hopefully this change helps. XD

okura >>> ninish :)

i had been wanting to change my username for a long while, but i decided to finish with my iou's first so i'd cause no trouble for anyone.

Drako_tamer > CrypticAsterisk

been wanting to change that for a while whoof

Drako_tamer sounded cool to me when I was 11, not so much now

sort of very very late to this thread but went from dragonwinxzodiac to spatio to match with my username/nickname on other sites I art for

:U

omgitskairi → OMGitsKairi. I tried to add the apostrophe, but it didn't like that. :<

I just capitalised myself. Because I COULD :)

12 hours ago, Fuzzbucket said:

I just capitalised myself. Because I COULD :)

Ah so that's why I didn't recognize you today. :P

I finally took the plunge and changed my username! From Marie19R to HeatherMarie, because I wanted to use my first name (but keep my middle name there).

predatorfan4ever → Metal-n-Monster → PREDATOR → Predat0rs

To coincide with my scroll name.

goldensunrise → Golden (which is how I am known at my own forum the DBC)