Ninetails

Have a username change recently? Report it!

On 9/1/2017 at 3:13 AM, Ruby Eyes said:

Oh - that is new! I think this may have appeared with the recent forum upgrade :)

Actually I saw it there when I first changed my name. Maybe you had not noticed it prior to me pointing it out? ^.^

Edited by Metal-n-Monster
I can't grammar

2 minutes ago, Metal-n-Monster said:

Actually I saw it there when I first changed my name. Maybe you had not noticed it prior to me pointing it out? ^.^

It was NOT THERE with the first forum upgrade (believe me, thorough searching had been done - for at least the first week of forum freshness, it was not there).

TJ must have added it without an upgrade then, somewhere in between. Thanks TJ :D

Can confirm, it was not there when the forums were first upgraded. There was a way to view your own username change history during the first upgrade, but the ability to view other people's is definitely new.

Shiny_Giratina to Niomedes, to be a little more consistent with my other accounts elsewhere!

predatorfan4ever → Metal-n-Monster → PREDATORI'm keeping this one. It'll make things a lot easier for people who couldn't find me before. My first one was just a bit too childish, but I'm still a very huge fan of Predator, and some people didn't realize it was ME when I went to MnM. So, hopefully this change helps. XD