Ninetails

Have a username change recently? Report it!

rampaging wyvern to my now staple alias RWyvern :3

I'm so happy. Finnnaalllyy!! I was evangeline5432. I am now simply just Evangeline. :3 

Edited by Evangeline

I was once Jackal. Now I am Cori.

I don't even remember why I picked Jackal as my forum name, I go by Cori literally everywhere else.

I was Shadowwolf6, now Skellybones to reflect my username basically everywhere else.

Used to be ShortAxel, now Bison! So glad to be free of that nine year old username and have something that fits my scroll better.

Changed my username from Black-Pearl77 to Astateria 😄 I'm finally free of my old username on here and it suits me way better 😄

Changed once again my username from Astateria to Alityria. Hopefully the last time changing usernames.

Edited by Alityria

Used to be Puppie415, now I'm MysticMusician. I'm so glad I could at least change that here. I used that old username for everywhere when I was younger, I regret it now on the sites I still use and can't change it.

tishavara > Tish 

Changed from Dena Walker to Diadena, the witch oc in most of my dragon descriptions. 😊

Heya! Was Shiny Hazard Sign, now simply just hazeh :)

4 minutes ago, Metal-n-Monster said:

predatorfan4ever → Metal-n-Monster

Oh my, how am I going to remember that? :o

1 minute ago, Ruby Eyes said:

Oh my, how am I going to remember that? :o

• My current profile picture is temporary. The one I had before the forum change got all distorted, so I'm scrambling to make a new one right now. I'm going to have it as per usual, a picture of the Sci-Fi creature Predator, which is what my old username was referring to anyways.
  • I will have the change in my signature for about 6 months before I take it out. That'll help people remember, I think.
  • My username was created when I was 14, so it wasn't very well thought out, per se. I have evolved into a more intelligent adult and thus I wanted my username to reflect that. I have been using "Metal-n-Monster" for a while now. I equate "predatorfan4ever" to the "xoxojustinbeiberfangirl" youngsters out there. Haha! I'm super happy that I was able to change it now.

40 minutes ago, Metal-n-Monster said:

Now let's work on changing those scroll names, TJ... ;)

Yes please please please.

I think I'm going to have to make a list in my 'sekrit area' of some of the more hard to remember name changes. alot

Just now, Wiz said:

Yes please please please.

I think I'm going to have to make a list in my 'sekrit area' of some of the more hard to remember name changes. alot

Sowwwwyyyy! I apologize profusely. Maybe I should have re-named myself to something that included Predator, since I still very much love them. XD

22 minutes ago, Natayah said:

I made a very drastic change. I changed from "natayah" to "Natayah".

I too made that drastic change from "starphyre77" to "Starphyre77" :lol:

That missed capitalization had haunted me since I joined oh so long ago.

Display Name History

To: Dirtytabs

:lol: 

Even if some of you are forgetful, you can always check anyone's name changes by this little thing:

image.png.01291086d61868180f32dbf550e85ab0.png

Like mine says:

image.png.c9273a29accd6704f0d15b3d83db5355.png

8 hours ago, Metal-n-Monster said:

you can always check anyone's name changes

Oh - that is new! I think this may have appeared with the recent forum upgrade :)