Moonlight_Eevee

Make Eggs Visible in Biomes

I'm not for that idea. Mystery eggs are good, and descriptions would be nonsense if I actually see a sprite.

I like diversification of Cave and AP page, so just let it be as it is.

Learning descriptions isn't hard, you can remember just one word or remember whole description visually how it looks without reading and you can catch almost every egg (unfortunately catching for example CB Gold is great pain...but making eggs visible wouldn't help it. It could make it even worse)

I rather like this idea as long as the Encyclopedia shows the egg then let it been seen in the bio dome as well.  And as a long time member I have supported this idea from the beginning when I was new I would intentionally avoid the bio domes and still do for that matter because there are so many breeds out there it's impossible to remember what all the descriptions are and I have this bad habit of getting them mixed up, and this idea would finally make going to the bio domes fun outside of the holidays.  Also if some people don't like the idea of eggs showing themselves perhaps give an option to turn that feature off, and another little point if this idea was so bad then why do the eggs show up in the cave why not just show the descriptions there to, so my point is if it works in the cave why not in the bio domes as well at least give the option I say!

SUPPORT 

I don't support showing the eggs. I like a little bit of randomness added to the game, and I find it exciting when I pick up a red CB frill, or a tan ridgewing. It would also mean pygmies and drake eggs would be much harder to pick up. And to be honest, it would get confusing - a lot of the eggs already look like eachother. I don't want similar descriptions and similar eggs at the same time.

I would be for it.

the reason I would be is that myself have 2 different reasons to struggle with the current system-
1) I am dyslexic

2) I am not a native english speaker

the second slows my reading down some for it, but is not the major issue. Its the first. Reading the brief phrase is actually a struggle for me more often than not. It not only takes me longer to read it, but sometimes I need to a few times over just to properly read it. Anything that is rare, I will practically never have a chance to catch. I have caught a few here and there out of luck and on one of my good days, but often require trading for the eggs in question. I prefer sitting in the AP for this reason because then I at least see the egg and can at least feel like I have a chance to get the things that I want.

Of course, the whole thing shouldn't just be changed for me, but some consideration or some minor changes like the egg showing if its in the encyclopedia would be a huge god send for me and probably many others

Making eggs invisible is a way to make things fair for users trying to get rarer eggs. If they were all visible, everyone would be in a frenzy fighting over a single egg. This also might create site lag. If you need help identifying and egg, just copy and paste the egg’s description into your search bar. I usually use dragon cave wiki; there are other sites like this too.

1 hour ago, iiDoubleDragDareU said:

Making eggs invisible is a way to make things fair for users trying to get rarer eggs. If they were all visible, everyone would be in a frenzy fighting over a single egg. This also might create site lag. If you need help identifying and egg, just copy and paste the egg’s description into your search bar. I usually use dragon cave wiki; there are other sites like this too.

But people already do fight over the rarer eggs. This already creates site lag - if you actually manage to spot a gold egg in a biome, it'll take several seconds before you get a result. If you need help identifying a rare  or uncommon egg, copying and pasting might help you to identify it, but it also guarantees that you won't be able to catch it.

Originally (I guess), not seeing eggs was supposed to make it so don’t players go like “oh a shiny gold egg let’s get it!” and instead go “hmmm this m i g h t be a rare. Who k n o w s” 

Originally, it was meant for people to actually learn the descriptions by heart. You probably won't believe it, but when I started, it was officially forbidden to keep the egg descriptions with the eggs they go with anywhere online. Doesn't mean sites like this didn't exist, but, well...