Sign in to follow this  
Bigbite

Buddy List

Is it gone? Will it come back? 

Edited by bigbite100

I didn't have any buddies, so I can't check this, but bearing in mind that this idea could very much fizzle out into nothing...

I'm wondering if buddies translated over to users you're following? If you click your name in the upper left of the forum, then select "Manage Followed Content" then choose "Members", are you buddies possibly hiding there?

If not, then it seems like the new forum doesn't really have buddies (nobody's found it yet, anyway) or the option isn't currently enabled if buddies are still a thing.

I used the buddy list to remember people I wanted to gift something to or to remember the people I promised I would give them a special egg.

I should have had a better way of keeping track of those things, really sorry it's gone.

So there was no one under your followed users? Darn, that would have been the easiest. xP

We still haven't heard from TJ, though, so maybe there's some way he can recover buddies? I've seen multiple people ask about it in the News thread, so I think he's gotta be aware of it.

Nope, nix in followed or following (except the single user who started following after the upgrade), I had quite a bunch of people in my old list.

Sign in to follow this