hippocamus

Unique Breeds count

I have Unique Breeds: 194
How many of those are there?
What counts? Trees, chickens?

Every breed with its own page in the Encyclopedia, I suspect, plus 2 that aren't listed there yet.

(I suspect the new hybrids there.)

Edited by Ruby Eyes

I have 195 according tn my stats and 193 in encyclopedia

Does anybody know what the maximum is if you managed to get every release? I 'm on 199 and I know I'm; missing a few but I'm not sure how many. Thank you

I have 202, and I'm pretty sure I have most things. All I'm missing is green Spinel.

195. I'm only missing the newest Pygmy hybrid and things I don't want on my scroll anyway.

Edited by Miral

It's definitely 202, I have 201 and I am only missing Snows. I have every other breed including all variations.

I have 195. I'm missing some hybrids, alts, pygmies and dinos (I don't like/collect dinos).

I've got 197. Missing some of the dinos, chicken, and I'm assuming neglecteds count too.

I'm at 201 and I have neither zombies nor neglecteds, but to my knowledge I have everything else.

Yeah I'm at 202 and I have Neglecteds and Zombies, so maybe Zombies don't count. So I guess technically it's 203?

Edited by Earth Gurl

195. I don't have dinos (5), cheese, or neglected, and I wouldn't have chicken either except one grew up on my scroll after a trade and I didn't have the heart to release it.

On ‎2017‎-‎11‎-‎07 at 2:02 AM, Earth Gurl said:

Yeah I'm at 202 and I have Neglecteds and Zombies, so maybe Zombies don't count. So I guess technically it's 203?

I guess Zombies don't count because they're still listed as their original breed? It's kind of odd, though, as they have their own encyclopedia page.

And yeah, should be 202, I have 201 and am missing NDs.

I would bet that it's because undead still count as their original breed. I'm at 197 last I checked. I'm missing NDs, a type or two of dino, and a couple of newer releases like the pygmy hybrid.

So if I have 201 unique breeds, and don't have an ND yet, does that mean I have at least one of every other breed? :blink: I did not realize this. I thought I was missing a bunch. XD This was helpful!

This has been discussed recently in Help.

The encyclopedia has 204, but that is including zombies who don't count as a unique breed on our scrolls. They sort with their original breed when you sort your scroll by breed.

15 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

This has been discussed recently in Help.

The encyclopedia has 204, but that is including zombies who don't count as a unique breed on our scrolls. They sort with their original breed when you sort your scroll by breed.

Ooh, thank you! I've been wondering this for awhile and stumbled onto this thread. Now to find the ones I'm missing. XD

I have 201. I know I am missing a Pumpkin and a Blue Dino. Not sure about the last. Possibly a Crimson Flare Pygmy? I have only one and it is a zombie, but I am not entirely sure. Are zombies one of the count?

Edited by Dorchet

I have 200. Would say green Spinels and yellow Undines don't count, as they are no breed of their own, but alts. I don't have Avatars of Creation and Destruction, and Neglects. If 204 is the total, than I guess there is something else that I am missing...

Edit: Just saw that I don't have a Gold Shimmerscale. I guess than I would have everything?

Edited by Claudii