Morell

collums in filtered eggs/hatcies list

I would really appreciate, if I clicked on eggs/unfrozen hatchies filter, it would be lovely to see how much time they have left.

Should look something like this: (removed picture)

Improoved version  by Confused Cat : I think that this is even better and I support it rather than my Idea.

suggestion_filteredgrowing_timeleft.png

Edited by Morell

No support, it's easy just to click on your dragons to see how much time they have left.

Edit: the reason why, I use the mobile version and I think it would be rather busy if this was implemented

Edited by Raptor of Dragons

Support, just because it's a good quality of life thing and if it just appears when filtering for eggs and hatchlings then it makes sense enough.

Support, just because it's a good quality of life thing and if it just appears when filtering for eggs and hatchlings then it makes sense enough.

exactly what I was thinking about. I thought of this when I realised that I'm wieving these times in transport action menu

Edited by Morell

Support from me, too. I'd rather do away with the "Type" colum to make room - after all, it's really easy to spot whether this is an egg, dead egg or unfrozen hatchling, unless it is fogged. And if it's fogged, I'd much rather know how much time it has left than whether it's an egg or hatchling. I wouldn't even mind if the gender got omitted completely, although adding it behind the code/name would also work for me.

Support.

Reason 1:

I always hide new eggs for the first day or so, and it would be nice to see when it's time to unhide without clicking each fogged egg to check.

Reason 2:

Sometimes I want to know if I get a free slot soon. Currently I use hatcheries that show the time (EATW, AoND...) because that's easier and a lot faster than clicking everything that might be near 4d 0h. Simply applying the eggs/hatchlings filter would be even better (and would not require leaving the page). smile.gif

Edited by Confused Cat

Reason 2:

Sometimes I want to know if I get a free slot soon. Currently I use hatcheries that show the time (EATW, AoND...) because that's easier and a lot faster than clicking everything that might be near 4d 0h. Simply applying the eggs/hatchlings filter would be even better (and would not require leaving the page). smile.gif

You are not alone. biggrin.gif Because, let's face it, it's so much simpler to use misuse a hatchery for that than actually clicking up to 24 growing things.

This seems reasonable on the eggs/unfrozen hatchlings filter, especially if it replaces the type column rather than adding a new column.

Although a little tip for now, you can view the time left on all your growing things by going into the teleport system. It's a little roundabout, but certainly easier than clicking on 24 eggs and hatchlings.

Support from me, too. I'd rather do away with the "Type" colum to make room - after all, it's really easy to spot whether this is an egg, dead egg or unfrozen hatchling, unless it is fogged. And if it's fogged, I'd much rather know how much time it has left than whether it's an egg or hatchling. I wouldn't even mind if the gender got omitted completely, although adding it behind the code/name would also work for me.

I agree that the "type" category is pretty useless, but it's nice to be able to see gender for naming and trading puposes, especially with new releases. Clicking through up to 24 hatchlings to see if I have a CB male and female sounds rather tedious laugh.gif

Edited by The Dragoness

Since the filtered view has two lines for "Actions" and "Hide" anyway, maybe the time left could be added on a new line in the "Type" column?

Like this:

user posted image

On 2. 7. 2017 at 3:24 AM, Confused Cat said:

Since the filtered view has two lines for "Actions" and "Hide" anyway, maybe the time left could be added on a new line in the "Type" column?

Like this:

user posted image

This is actualy grat Idea, I copied it to the original post.

On 7/1/2017 at 7:24 PM, Confused Cat said:

Like this:

user posted image

If this is possible, it would be really useful. =o

That would be wonderful! Adding a new column is too busy, IMO, but it looks nice under Type.

I vote for the one under type mainly because I'm a mobile user (that extra column would have been impossible)  but I do believe it would work under type

i like the idea of being able to see time remaining from your scroll view, but it definitely is starting to look cluttered.

Perhaps a mouseover option? For growing things if you hover over their type or something it'll show you their time left at that stage?

Wouldn't it be feasible to put the stats in one column?

Instead of

Views          Unique Views          Clicks

1234                   567                     89

we'd get

Stats

1234/567/89

Edited by olympe
Sorry for the messed-up quotes, I seriously don't know how to do them properly. I hate this new feature. :/

I'd like to see all the stats in one column, though the first one would need to say "Views/Unique Views/Clicks" or something more clear than just "Stats".

How about a shortened version of V/UV/C or even Views/UVs/Clicks so the writing is a little bit condensed? Or it would have to go in two rows, whichever.

I think the stats should just stay as is. It might be fine for us older users to figure out the shorthand, but the longhand isn't even always obvious to new users. Shorthand definitely won't be.

I'm with the Sock. Confused Cat's layout would be ideal.

Would love this. Even as a mobile user, I think there's enough white space to fit in some basic time stats. While we're at it, can we have a batch fog/unfog? -_-

On 7/6/2017 at 1:08 PM, Stromboli said:

i like the idea of being able to see time remaining from your scroll view, but it definitely is starting to look cluttered.

Perhaps a mouseover option? For growing things if you hover over their type or something it'll show you their time left at that stage?

But this is from scroll view -> see eggs/unfrozen hatchies

Therefore you already know you're only looking at still-growing things. Thus I support either killing the Type column or adding it below the type because Actions/Hide already takes up two lines

As it is, I use Valley Sherwood to see how much time everything on my scroll's got left. This would be a nice QOL change.