Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Glamburgers

Um...hi

Hi. I'm new.

I really have no idea what the heck to post other than trash, so here's a thought about the latest update:

I'm loving it! Hybrid dragons are my personal favorites, really. (Okay, so the only hybrid dragon I currently have is a Shallow Water dragon I got from the AP, but still! Hybrids are great!) I'm especially pleased with the addition of a hybrid pygmy. Pygmies are love, and hybrids are life. So Dusk Pygmies are love and life.

Lucky me - I had a female Sunsong Amphiptere, male Sunrise, female Nilia, and male Crimson Flare before the update, so the last two eggs came easy. It's a Setsong egg I'm having trouble with, and for a good reason, too. Getting Sunsets isn't easy. You have to hatch them at the right time, which I did. I also influenced it with a male Pink just in case, but waiting for it to grow up will take waaaaaaay tooooooo looooooong.

Okay, there's my trash. I'm all out of ideas for what to say now. blink.gif

Hello and welcome! I love Welcome to Night Vale, and I'm currently enjoying Alice Isn't Dead, which is their latest podcast. They just started Season 2, I do recommend it. We also have a Night Vale thread you'll probably enjoy; just stay away from the dog park. wink.gif

Welcome to DC!

I hope you enjoy the forums. There's a lot of great things here, like the Common Collector's Competition, where you can be given rares just for raising commons and Birthday Gifting, where you can get awesome presents during your birthday month. Might be a good opportunity for you or just something fun for your birthday! ^^

I love hybrids, too! I can breed you some if you want some of the ones you're missing. =)