Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sparklingfalls

Hello!

Hi, I suppose I could be called 'new', even though I'm a fairly senior dragon breeder/keeper/trainer, whatever the role we play is (We are kind of thieves though, aren't we?)

My scroll is BerserkDragon, if anyone wanted to know since this username and my scroll name is different. I am on quest to get two of each egg, one of each gender (excluding all-female/genderless breeds, but including alts). Currently, I have over 250 dragons and 130 unique breeds.

A secondary quest is to get a Neglected. Near impossible, I know, but I'm starting to feel really bad for letting a bunch of unborn babies die on purpose... I have one Flamingo egg that I got today, approximately at 4:25 EST. If you want to help, visit my scroll in a week!

(Note to self: Lift fog on Monday June 3rd 4:25 PM to begin Neglected process so it doesn't die like the one before it...)

Well, that's all for now. Time to start exploring these forums!

Hello and welcome! Good luck with your scroll goals, I recommend making a post in the Complete Your Scroll thread so other members can see what you're trying to get. Many members gift dragons through raffles and surprise gifting, and you can get many dragons through participating in trade threads. You can also add what you're looking for to your profile, which you can edit by following the My Controls link and selecting Edit Profile Info.

Good luck getting a Neglected as well, I remember how proud I was to get mine! We have a Neglected Experiment Announcement Board where you can post your results.

We're not allowed to post view links to our eggs and growing creatures in our posts or signatures, it goes against board rules, but you can add a link to your scroll in your signature and we can view your dragons that way. When you view your scroll, it will be the link in the text box under the Share field on the top left of the page. It should look like this: https://dragcave.net/user/username, except the placeholder username at the end is your scrollname.

Have fun!

Welcome to DC!

I hope you enjoy the forums. There's a lot of great things here, like the Common Collector's Competition, where you can be given rares just for raising commons and Birthday Gifting, where you can get awesome presents during your birthday month. Might be a good opportunity for you or just something fun for your birthday! ^^

Well, technically, we're taking abandoned eggs because they're the runts of the litter that wild dragons have cast aside, so I would say we're more scavengers than thieves. =p

Good luck on that neglected mission!