TJ09

2017-06-25 - June Dragon Release

Both these guys only faintly look like hybrids to me. Which is something I like in a way-- it keeps them unique and their own thing, not just a half copy of other sprites. I also dislike it because I'll probably forget who the hybrid parents are next time I want to breed, like I do with stormriders =P

I'm sure the DC Wiki would help out there but you can always save a pic of the hybrid and save it in your 'puter memory with a short parentage... Or just look at the lineage in your Dragon list.

Didn't bother checking the names of the dragons and immediately went cave diving. To my surprise it was actually a hybrid release xd.png Now I'm egg locked and refuse to abandon eggs anyways, so looks like I'm gonna have to wait 4 days till I can have an attempt at getting the eggs.

^^Lol

When I saw there was a new release, instead of reading the thread Sunday morning to see what it was about, I immediately ran to my scroll first and abandoned all my eggs. I then sat in the main cave, clicking through each biome like a dope, hoping to spot the new eggs.

I then went back to the release thread and saw it was a hybrid release durrrrrrr.

*pokes hatchlings* I won't get adults for another handful of hours yet. I love the color scheme of this release, they really are beautiful colors. Especially the pygmy, purple is my favorite color and I love those wings. I was on a pygmy kick for awhile a few months ago, and I think I might start back up again with these guys.

I just bred a Setsong to a Risensong. Was hoping for a Setsong, but got the Risensong instead.