TJ09

2017-06-25 - June Dragon Release

I was able to add them to my hybrid group.

Interestingly, when I selected add all of this breed for a Risensong, it added both the Setsongs and the Risensongs at the same time. Are they considered one breed?

Suns are grouped on the same encyclopedia page, so I wouldn't be surprised if their hybrids are, too. o3o

Suns are grouped on the same encyclopedia page, so I wouldn't be surprised if their hybrids are, too. o3o

And when you have an egg, it doesn't know which it is till you hatch it - they are that close !

And when you have an egg, it doesn't know which it is till you hatch it - they are that close !

But these eggs are different and have different descriptions. Hmmmm!

Love all three adults, lovely addition to the hybrid team! smile.gif

Lovely new dragons, esp. Dusk.

A great way to obtain new dragons and to not have so much stress in the hunting chase.

Thanks to TJ and the spriters for a great release snd wonderul new eggs.

This was a great new release. Those three new dragons are amazing. Thank you TJ and Spriters for another wonderful event. biggrin.gif

Didn't bother checking the names of the dragons and immediately went cave diving. To my surprise it was actually a hybrid release xd.png Now I'm egg locked and refuse to abandon eggs anyways, so looks like I'm gonna have to wait 4 days till I can have an attempt at getting the eggs.

It just occurred to me how these guys could've ended up having hatching times like their parents. Kinda glad in some ways--easier to keep track of--but on the other hand would've made for some neat lines xd.png

I'll get adults in 20 hours! Which means the first-comers should be getting adults pretty soon, right? Yay!

I am *so* glad this was a hybrid release. I'm still recovering from being in the hospital and I really do appreciate a calmer release. Of course now I need to collect more Sunsongs and Sunrises. I'm hardly ever online at the right time to hatch Sunrises.

The new pygmies are incredibly lovely. smile.gif Now I need to get more of their parent breeds as my pygmy collection is really small at the moment.

Got my first adult!

Link

The Setsongs really have a gorgeous lineage sprite.

Got my first adult!

Link

The Setsongs really have a gorgeous lineage sprite.

Oh wow. They were like perfectly made to fit the lineage tile. That's so awesome!

Link

Risensongs also have a nice tile.

Waiting patiently, well, almost... lol

Now I find that I need a few more Nilla's...

I added one to my Z group...

Weird... I made a new group, named it 'Risensong Dragons' and I clicked one of my Risensong eggs and tried to add it to that group, but I keep getting the 'An error has occured' message.

I have, however, managed to add the eggs to my 'Aeon Wyverns' group.

Edit: Okay, I made the group and THEN the eggs added like they should... I named it 'Risen Song Dragons' instead of 'Risensong Dragons' and it cooperated... weird. xd.png

Yay, my first Dusk pygmy has grown up! I'm really happy to see such a positive reception for them! Happy collecting. smile.gif

Dusk pygmies look nice in their tile too. smile.gif

All mine have grown up. They're so pretty! Thanks, Corteo and birdz, for the gorgeous dragons.

Finally managed to grab two Sunrise/set dragons. Aside from the one Setsong that was gifted to me, I'm really late in the run. :'D

is it me, or did anyone else notice a typo on the dusk pygmy description?

last line, "others may return late to their roost late after most of their other group members are already sleeping."

you're late! get home!

(and yes, i fully recognize the irony of pointing out grammar while typing without capitals ;p )

Both these guys only faintly look like hybrids to me. Which is something I like in a way-- it keeps them unique and their own thing, not just a half copy of other sprites. I also dislike it because I'll probably forget who the hybrid parents are next time I want to breed, like I do with stormriders =P

I like them. The Sun/Rise hybrids are very sharp and tough looking, something I normally like in dragons, but not necessarily something I see in their parents. I don't see too much Sunsong in them. I'm glad 4-legs + no legs equals out to two as well, hah.

The pygmies are cute and floppy looking. It's a nice periwinkle color and they fill a nice niche in the limited pygmy selection. Overall, a pretty solid release and I have hopes we'll see more hybrids in the future.