TJ09

2017-06-25 - June Dragon Release

I was egglocked until now but I didn't mind because for once there's no rush. I've now bred one sunrise hybrid and one sunset hybrid with no problems :^) can't do the pygmy yet because I bred my nilia literally the day before this release. Oops.

I haven't yet said how grateful I am for a pygmy hybrid. I'm always happy to see expansion of the smaller breed groups tbh.

In hindsight, I shouldn't have put off hunting for CB Sunrises. I'll have to go look for some.

The eggs are super pretty, and the hatchlings look promising.

Oooh, late to the party but happy to see hybrids! Bred a bunch, happy to have them! Hopefully people with extras breed some to the AP wink.gif I would but don't have many Sunrise/Sunsets; plenty of Sunsongs though!

Cute little hatchies!!

For some reason I never collected a lot of CB sunsongs... Sooooo I only bred two new eggs plus the pygmies.

It's quite fun to have hybrids for once! Feels nice to have enough CBs of the required species to just breed a pair and call it a day. :>

...Though, of course, enough of my CB pairs ended up not breeding/not having an egg that I ended up having to breed a lineaged pair for the Sunrise hybrid. happy.gif;

And, of course, very exciting to see a pygmy hybrid! Crimson Flares are quite classic imo (one was the second dragon on my scroll, actually) and Nilias just got a revamp, so it's nice to see them get a bit more spotlight. c:

One thing I learned from this session of egg acquisition/influencing/incubating/warding, though... I need some more Aeon Wyverns. I only have four. .-. And it's much more resource efficient to precog everything before influencing. :V

edit: on second thought, I'll breed all my lineaged ones and chuck some eggs into the AP. :B

Edited by gotw3

The hatchlings are so cute! I tried to make them boop noses but the evening one just looks like it's trying to literally eat the face of the morning one. xd.png

user posted image

The hatchlings are so cute! I tried to make them boop noses but the evening one just looks like it's trying to literally eat the face of the morning one. xd.png

user posted image

I'm literally dying right now 😂😂😂😂😂

Dawn/Dusk Lindwurms/Wyverns?

I don't know, and I can't wait to know! Too many cooldowns and failed pairings, that's what I get for mass breeding a few days ago.

I have two of each that I kept for myself, but I just sent 2 of the pygmies, 1 SS hybrid, and 2 SR hybrids to the AP. All my other pairs gave me no egg.

-Breeds only pair for the first time-

-Refuses to go near each other-

biggrin.gifsmile.gifsad.gifmad.gif

Dawn/Dusk Lindwurms/Wyverns?

I don't know, and I can't wait to know!

They sort down near R/S/T(?), IIRC from an earlier post. The pygmies are the one that sort near D. ;3

Regretting not having enough CB anythings...

happy that I managed to trade some prize for em though! xd.png

I've always loved the vibrant colors of the sunrise, sunset, and sunsong dragons, so I'm really excited for these hybrids!

I only have one CB Sunrise, how did this happen? Now I need to hunt, and I bet they're going fast right now.

i didn't have enough crimson flares...only got one new pygmy egg out of all i tried. lol

so far i like all the sprites.

i see some of the sunsong wing accents in those two hybrids which i think is nice.

thanks for fixing the scrolls.

Got two of the pygmy ones and one of the other ones as one of my breeding pairs showed no interest, will try again next week. Could someone tell me where to find the Sunsong and Nilia eggs as I have just two of those and I don't remember what biomes they are in and mine are really old and say cave for the location. As always thanks TJ and spriters for new dragons for us to love and horded.

Sooo... amphipteres? Shouldn't it be something like "its wings have grown bigger" rather than "it has grown wings"?

I love the colors so far, and the pygmy hatchies are especially cute. <3

BTW, for those who don't have the required CBs I'm currently giving away some 2G hybrids in the Departure Thread. Just saying. wink.gif

They sort down near R/S/T(?), IIRC from an earlier post. The pygmies are the one that sort near D. ;3

The Sunset x Sunsong sort in between Seragammas and Shadow Walkers, while the Sunrise x Sunsong sorts between Ridgewings and Rosebuds.

I was leaning towards Twilight for the first pair, but got no idea now xd.png